• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    will i got it....it fits but the buffer tube is canted!!!!:xmad:..bindin' it up just a bit...and i don't have a buffer nut wrench!!!!:xmad:......was goin' to take channel locks to it but don't want to chew it up......i'll get to a local shop tomorrow and get a wrench....i think this will be expense when it get goin':rolleyes:......lol

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    got mine yesterday they ship quick. i ordered from the same place as the op did and got the sling mount as well. just got back in from shooting 2 mags and these stocks are great.

mine worked just as well as the op's did when i tested it out on sunday. i have the milspec tube on my bone stock bushy carry handle carbine and no forward grip. i was a little worried it would work better with a fg like the op had on his gun but i actually like it without one better. i have the standard plastic housing over the barrel. if you got the dough to pay for the ammo then this is a great product. this stock is one reason i am picking up a dillon 650 lol.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I'm glad you guys can enjoy your stocks! Poisonspyder I agree, because of this stock, I have decided to start reloading! I am also going to give it a shot without the vfg. ghitch once you get it perfect you will fall in love! Enjoy guys

SnowCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Owner says that he had to hire a lot more people just to get his orders shipped. They are going like hotcakes.
    Word has it that they are developing a stock for the AK next.

SnowCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    BTW, These wil not work on an S&W M&P 15 AR as the trigger gaurd is swelled at the bottom for winter (gloves) shooting. The slide catches on it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    BTW, These wil not work on an S&W M&P 15 AR as the trigger gaurd is swelled at the bottom for winter (gloves) shooting. The slide catches on it.

Do you have an aftermarket trigger guard installed? Like a Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard?

Because it looks like the M&P ships with a standard trigger guard from the factory. :dunno:

swmp15.jpg

The good news is, all you'll need to do now is get a standard trigger guard, which most guys have laying around in their parts bins.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I wonder if an AR one would work on an ak with a buffer tube on it and an AR grip adapter. I feel like the buffer tube would have to be pretty low, but it is something you could try if you happen to have a pignose, an ar grip adapter piece, a spare buffer tube, a slidefire, and some spare time... Yeah seems like we should just wait for the AK one.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    These things are great and work extremely well. They will work on a S&W M&P 15 as well. We put one on one this week.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I wonder if an AR one would work on an ak with a buffer tube on it and an AR grip adapter. I feel like the buffer tube would have to be pretty low, but it is something you could try if you happen to have a pignose, an ar grip adapter piece, a spare buffer tube, a slidefire, and some spare time... Yeah seems like we should just wait for the AK one.
    Very, very unlikely. The AK receiver is wider than AR, so even if the dimension relating stock-to-grip-to-trigger were the same, the stock probably won't slide far enough forward because it will hit the receiver.

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne

^^I think he meant M&P 15 Sport. That model comes with an integrated trigger guard that looks like it would interfere.
    SW_CatList_MPTactical.jpg

Looking into getting one of these myself! Will also help keep other paws off my rifle because Im going to need to order one for a lefty lol

Top Bottom