• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Since Paul is endorsing Romney with this conspiracy, aren't the policies of Paul and Romney the same?

That wouldn't work because even if this conspiracy turns out to be true, Romney modifies his ideas and opinions based on audience. Their policies MIGHT be the same for about 15 minutes under this conspiracy or if Romney got lucky, he might be presented with an audience that supports RP's policies which would have Romney trying to change things to make the crowd happy.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    If Paul isn't on the ticket I'm writing my choice in!

images

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Despite anything else I may say, I'll settle for Romney/Paul (either one) over Obama/Biden or anyone else the Dems may put up. But then, I voted for McCain/Palin, which was [STRIKE]just about [/STRIKE] exactly the same thing as voting for [STRIKE]Romney/Paul[/STRIKE] Obama/Biden.

FTFY

The conspiracy deepens, as Blackhawk flew overhead trying to deny the true intent of his vote.

Since Paul is endorsing Romney with this conspiracy, aren't the policies of Paul and Romney the same?

Actually, Romney is Ron Paul's love child and Rand Paul is actually Barney Frank's illigimate son with Nancy Pelosi when Barney broke up with his boyfriend when they got caught running their male whore house. This will all come to light after the next commercial break. The plot thickens (queue cheesy soap opera music now).

So, Paul denies it!!!

Applying INGO standards of evidence, this proves it is true!

Romney and Paul sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Incestiuous bastards! Another term in Congress for both of them.

Oh, and they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids and that dog.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Incestiuous bastards! Another term in Congress for both of them.

Mitt Romney was never in Congress. Only Ron Paul, the Washington Insider, has been in Congress striking deals with Democrats and Mitt Romney.

Oh, and they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids and that dog.

Yeah, they threw a net over Ron Paul and ripped off his mask, and it was Mitt Romney!:D

"Now let's see who really is pulling Ron Paul's strings."

"Mitt Romney! Yikes, Scoob."

Top Bottom