• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good guy, yet un-electable. He'll do us well following the Sarah Palin model. Fundraising and commentary, reminding how correct he has proven to be on nearly all accounts.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    ...according to his wife...it's possible. According to the man himself on Fox News Sunday to Chris Wallace it's not. He said no, it's someone else's turn and he's only interested in helping them get elected.

And I think that's the right decision.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's the republican party's Adlai Stevenson. Yet another loser that doesn't realise that no-one wants him around.
    I suppose if by "no-one", you're implying that the Republican Party is full of libertarian progressives, I think you're wrong.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I suppose if by "no-one", you're implying that the Republican Party is full of libertarian progressives, I think you're wrong.

Reading things that aren't there, jamil? "no-one wants him around" is painfully obvious to anyone who can do basic math and paid even a modicum of attention last go around. Almost every republican I know had to hold their nose to vote for the turd and most of them only voted for him because they didn't want Obama. But, shoot. Go run [STRIKE]Mr. Stevenson[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Obamney[/STRIKE] Romney, again. I ain't looking forward to seeing Hillary in the Oval Orifice but another run by this turd will certainly insure her win.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Actually Jarrel there is a ton of support for Romney in social media. That being said I think he would lose again and I think he realizes that as well. Say what you want I can't believe we would be this deep in **** if Romney had won.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Reading things that aren't there, jamil? "no-one wants him around" is painfully obvious to anyone who can do basic math and paid even a modicum of attention last go around. Almost every republican I know had to hold their nose to vote for the turd and most of them only voted for him because they didn't want Obama. But, shoot. Go run [STRIKE]Mr. Stevenson[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Obamney[/STRIKE] Romney, again. I ain't looking forward to seeing Hillary in the Oval Orifice but another run by this turd will certainly insure her win.
    Hey, I'm not saying he should run. I just doubt that a libertarian progressive would hang around enough variety of republicans to make a fair demographic representation of all Republicans. You did say "no-one".

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Romney is scum like obama and bush. If he runs again the republicans WILL LOSE again. Hillary is as bad as the rest. Jeb bush would lose against anyone that ran due to the bad connotation of his name. The modern republican party is the same as the democrats. Romney and obama where 2 pees in a pod. Both anti gun, pro war, pro universal health care, pro bailout, pro choice, pro patriot act, pro FEDERAL RESERVE (the of all evil in this country), and they both had the same donors. If anyone on here was pro Romney name one difference between the 2 turds.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Romney is scum like obama and bush. If he runs again the republicans WILL LOSE again. Hillary is as bad as the rest. Jeb bush would lose against anyone that ran due to the bad connotation of his name. The modern republican party is the same as the democrats. Romney and obama where 2 pees in a pod. Both anti gun, pro war, pro universal health care, pro bailout, pro choice, pro patriot act, pro FEDERAL RESERVE (the of all evil in this country), and they both had the same donors. If anyone on here was pro Romney name one difference between the 2 turds.
    Wow, that's helpful. :rolleyes:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's a pretty sad state of affairs when Republicans are hoping for Romney. I understand the big "O"hole has really messed things up but Romney? Geez and Rice. This country deserves better than the front runners on either side.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom