Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    And the evidence of this fraud is?

Was Ron Paul cheated again?

Iowa vote fraud official - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com

Fraud Suspected In Keeping Ron Paul Out Of Presidential Race

URGENT UPDATE: SHOCK AUDIO/VIDEO: Confirmed: Iowa GOP Rigged Caucus Vote Count

The evidence is obvious, to me anyway, our political system is a joke, there is fraud and corruption ooozing from top to bottom in this country. If you really want or NEED evidence, then seek it out. I am satisified it exist.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The evidence is obvious, to me anyway, our political system is a joke, there is fraud and corruption ooozing from top to bottom in this country.

Oy and veh.

We've dealt with this nonsense before. That is not fraud, that is every single caucus, a study in anarchy. The party chairman in Iowa resigned over that anarchy.

Time to end caucuses for President | RedState

The only "corruption" as this utilization of the caucus system. I hope the chaos of 2012 will soon the states the inherent weaknesses of the caucus and institute primaries.

If you really want or NEED evidence, then seek it out.

Nothing like burden shifting.:laugh:

No, it does not work that way. You made the accusation of fraud, you prove it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I believe Ray D is saying that the next president will either be Ron Paul or Obama.

The other candidates are divisive and uninspiring. This will be a good year for a 3rd party.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    And with all due respect Rambone, I think that's freaking nuts.

I want many of the things that Ron Paul wants. That said, I don't want them bad enough to re-elect Obama over it. THAT would be worse. SO - unless a MASSIVELY viable third party run happens - the verdict remains - nuts. It stinks, yes. I agree. But it is the conditions in reality right now. Even the worst of the 4 is not Obama.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    SO - unless a MASSIVELY viable third party run happens - the verdict remains - nuts.
    It won't matter how viable the 3rd parties are. People will be looking for alternatives when the 2012 race ends up being O'Robmey Vs. Rombama.

I don't know a single person who actually wants Mitt Romney as their 1st choice. (Aside from Establishment media shills and politicians.)

I don't even see people on the internet campaigning for him. Who likes this guy?

That speaks about electability, in my opinion.

Disenchanted, nose-holding Republicans are going to have a hard time out-hustling enthusiastic, well-funded, well-organized Obama voters.

Hence, Ron Paul or Obama will be the next president. I'm prepared for 4 more years. My opinion. You can think its nuts if you want to.

smelly%20Man%20holding%20nose.jpg

Republican Voting Strategy

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Or we could vote Johnson as the Libertarian candidate. If you could get even half of the gun owners in American to vote for freedom and pro 2nd amendment, he stands a great chance. Remember only 130 million voted in 2008. Many of the dem voters are not as happy with Obama, so get out and support a pro freedom candidate like Johnson.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Though Romney won the popular vote in Michigan by 3 percentage points, he split the 30 delegates with Santorum.
    So they each got 15 and tied.
    Romney won all 29 delegates in Arizona, a winner take all state.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Or we could vote Johnson as the Libertarian candidate. If you could get even half of the gun owners in American to vote for freedom and pro 2nd amendment, he stands a great chance. Remember only 130 million voted in 2008. Many of the dem voters are not as happy with Obama, so get out and support a pro freedom candidate like Johnson.

Yep. All we have to do is something that's never happened in our history.

Think of this like economics - it's not just math. For instance, technically we could raise taxes to 100% and we get a lot more revenue, right? I can prove it's true mathematically. It's just that no one will work under those conditions.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Yep. All we have to do is something that's never happened in our history.

Think of this like economics - it's not just math. For instance, technically we could raise taxes to 100% and we get a lot more revenue, right? I can prove it's true mathematically. It's just that no one will work under those conditions.

Actually I would say that you cannot prove it mathematically because your functions into the revenue equation would change. Well you could figure out the loss of revenue if we used statistics for the functions and create a system of equations to simulate the system. I think this would actually be a fun system to set up and solve. I like math :D

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    True Dat ! Do it for the Black Robed Nine.

That doesn't matter in the least. Romney or Santorum would all nominate someone just as bad as any of the worst on the Court.

After all, some justices appointed by Republicans turned left once they got on the Court.

Just like some of the Democrat appointees have turned right....

Top Bottom