• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    That doesn't matter in the least. Romney or Santorum would all nominate someone just as bad as any of the worst on the Court.
    I've never seen anything out of Romney's mouth that made me think he has an inkling of respect or understanding of the constitution.

In fact his positions can be downright frightening. He supported NDAA, supports the Patriot Act, and look what he has to say about due process of terror suspects.

"And that means yes, we'll use the constitution and criminal law for those people who commit crimes. But those who commit war, and attack the United States, and pursue treason of various kinds, we will use instead a very different form of law, which is the law that is afforded to those who are fighting America."
    -- Mitt Romney, 11/22/2011

Somebody smart once said that everything that comes before the word "but" is a lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fo8q3f9pmU

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    That doesn't matter in the least. Romney or Santorum would all nominate someone just as bad as any of the worst on the Court.

After all, some justices appointed by Republicans turned left once they got on the Court.

Just like some of the Democrat appointees have turned right....
    To me it does matter. I'm gonna vote to remove BHO. Whomever the R puts up. Does not mean I trust or like em. I'll sleep at night knowing I cast a vote fo no mo BHO.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Vote the R. We have to.

So vote the R and hope that the R is Ron Paul since the other 3 believe in what they believe in based on audience and 2 have voted against gun rights while #3 believes that all freedoms and rights should be restricted?

But with statistical modeling, it looks like it'll be Barry O again anyway.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So vote the R and hope that the R is Ron Paul since the other 3 believe in what they believe in based on audience and 2 have voted against gun rights while #3 believes that all freedoms and rights should be restricted?

But with statistical modeling, it looks like it'll be Barry O again anyway.

Was my purple broken? I want to have Ricky's love child.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Romney has the entire state republican machine behind him, outspends Santorum 6:1, was born there, and his dad was governor. Yet he beat santorum by Only 3.2%???

He will get creamed if he doesn't have these advantages in further elections. Hardly something to be proud of

Top Bottom