• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    I recently picked up a new lcp @ the $200 mark from a very popular gun shop in the South Bend area within the last week, test fire date was jan or feb 2014.........and they had stack of them: stainless, raspberry, and blued - make nice stocking stuffers :) - I've had and a gen 1 lcp in favor of the kahr cw380 which not nearly as unpleasant to shoot, however @ $200 I can add a 12-13lb wolff spring which ought to tame it down a bit. anywho - guess they weren't selling @ $300 very well - oh and mags are $30 or $20 for promag

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    we sold a used one with a crimson trace laser (crimson trace, not the cheaper lasermax) and it still had the ruger inspection sticker on it for 260.00(amazon has the laser by itself for 210.00)

hell if I hadn't just bought a shield, I'd picked it up myself!

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    we sold a used one with a crimson trace laser (crimson trace, not the cheaper lasermax) and it still had the ruger inspection sticker on it for 260.00(amazon has the laser by itself for 210.00)

hell if I hadn't just bought a shield, I'd picked it up myself!

Yeah that's pretty cheap. Where @?

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    That is a good price but I prefer the taurus tcp 738 that can be had for the same price. I really dont like the forever long trigger on the lcp and the taurus also has better sights in my opinion. But to be honest I really don't like either one lol. I'll be selling my wife's two tone to fund a smith .38 in the near future.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    But they come with 1 mag and a second mag will cost you around $150 .

(Ok, mild exaggeration , anyone know where you can pick up another mag or two on the cheap ?)

I highly recommend the Ruger 7 round mag's over the standard factory. Helps with the grip immensely.

CDNN, Grabagun, buds have them at good prices when they have stock.

Last edited:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    The 2nd gen, or 2013+ models have a better trigger and better sights, it's not called 2nd get its just any of them made from 2013 onward.

Cool. Haven't picked mine up yet, interested to see the difference. The first one I owned had the worst trigger I have ever felt, but it worked and I miss the compactness .

Seems like Ruger should sell these by the tanker load at 200 so maybe the aftermarket will find means to improve them.

Oh, anybody can't find them local, mine was 210 shipping included from Gun Broker, which seemed like a great buy two weeks ago :) .

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    From what I've read online, any of them that do NOT have a dash in the serial number are the newest version with the better trigger.

Top Bottom