• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtfisher1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Anderson
    I know I'm in the minority on this thread, but I actually like the previous (upgraded trigger version from 2013 and up) LCP better than the new II version. My LCP has been 100% through hundreds and hundreds of rounds, 0 malfunctions of any kind. I also liked the thinner grip on the original that even with my Talo grips seems so much thinner... i know its not a huge difference but just feels better than the II in my pocket. I sold my original 2009 or so LCP to get the 2013 upgraded trigger model and thought the trigger was way better, along with ever so slightly taller sights. On top of all that, I seem to be able to do awesome groups with it and don't feel the recoil is bad at all when running about 80-100 rounds through in a session.

Again, I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't like the light short trigger and fatter grip of the LCP II for pocket carry. Of course I think my Sig P250sc is one of the best polymer pistols I've ever had so my opinion is probably worthless!! :)

Top Bottom