• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I will have one of these Tuesday as that is when my LGS gets one. I already have it reserved. I have the first SP101 they made in 27FM as well as as many of this caliber I could get by all makers and I love this caliber completely. II hope this time around it catches on too as it is a great SD caliber as well. I carry ine regularly as I am a revolver type. I would really love it if someone would maje a lever gun in the 327FM too as I am SURE people would love it for hunting small game as well as a few beasts a bit larger. It is a really nice caliber, I reload it as well and wish there were some dies for them as now I use 32 H&R mag dies. The levergun and some dies along with this revolver and I wold love 327FM even more.

For now though I can't wait to get this revolver. Will shoot it and let you all know when it is in hand too. It would be GREAT in the LCR too and I know I wold get one of those too.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    main.php

$540​

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    This version shoot nicer than the first one they made. Seems to have a slightly nicer trigger and the light tube front sight along with the two large dots for the rear sight makes hitting the target a lit easier for me too. The 4" bbl also seems to really make that speed snap but need a chrono for surety. In short, I love this and will carry it this summer.

I would sure like to see a rifle f some type in this caliber as that may be what people are waiting for to get on the bandwagon for this caliber. I find it to be a great shooting and carrying caliber. Certainly out of my 6 inh Single Seven it is a lot of fun to shot and the speeds seem to be great. It is also fun to reload.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Make it available in .32-20, then you're onto something.
    Just take it to the range with a boombox playing some Robert Johnson to ward off any questions about why you chose such a caliber.

[video=youtube;G0H_5PSNokk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0H_5PSNokk[/video]

Just don't be surprised if people start getting nervous.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I know why I choose it and while I do love me some Blus, I don't need a crooner to tell me why I like what I do. It is a great SD caliber, and it is a lot of fun w/o a lot of punishment to shoot out of a revolver. It just feels right for me and I suppose that is just me. I have fired 32-20s as well. if you think ammo is hard to find for a 327FM, then you really won't like trying to find 32-320 ammo. :) Finally, people tend towards nervous just talking with me let alone when I am armed. I am used to it. I can't tell you why though, I am level headed compared to manu people here on INGO. :ingo: LOL

Top Bottom