• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    My wife went to our local gun store recently to get me the 10/22 I want for Christmas and was told that Ruger was not accepting orders at this time. Can anyone confirm this? I knew they stopped earlier this year but I was under the impression they started taking orders again. I really want my 10/22, so much that I bought the magazines for it already. Unfortunately the model I want can be a little rough to find, the Tactical 10/22-FS.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    There were several last weekend for 230 ish. There around just look at other stores/dealers. Try Budsgunshop,com

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Never heard of buds before, I was on gunbroker, but I don't know if I want to pay as much as they "want". Seen them at $230ish when I do see them, $300 seems a bit much to me, not to mention the shipping, transfer fee, etc...

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Never heard of buds before, I was on gunbroker, but I don't know if I want to pay as much as they "want". Seen them at $230ish when I do see them, $300 seems a bit much to me, not to mention the shipping, transfer fee, etc...

Give Gander MTN in Terre Haute a call. They had some too for around 220.00 or so as well

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side

Does it have to be factory threaded (ie: FS model)?

Pretty sure I saw a black synthetic/blued barrel model at Premier in Brownsburg that they had threaded.

Gold738

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    I stopped at two Dicks and Gander on my way to Michigan today and all three were sold out of 10/22's. I have been looking for the same one but has resigned to finding a new onew one in any configuration i can. Dont go to Castleton Gander, or Dicks in Carmel. I was headed north so i was willing to try all.

Gold738

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Has anyone heard of Milkhouse guns up 69 near fair mount? I searched my gps on the drive looking for gunshops and this one came up. I think i'll stop there on my way home.

If anyone has heard of them and can provide recommendation, that would be cool.

Top Bottom