• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I wanted a much much brighter replacement for my 4D maglight but I didn't want to keeping buying flashlights and hoping for the best. Also, for the tac light, I wanted something fist-sized, rather than pocket-sized. The X1 would have been too small anyway, but even the other Inovas I looked at didn't seem very bright. So far, the Coast is an excellent replacement for my MiniMag. I'll let you know how the batteries seem to last. According to the package, it says "50 hours", but I'll believe that when I see it.
    Yea, we just had different purposes. I was looking for a carry light, and was replacing my mags with the Rayovacs. The Inova XO and XO3 are pretty bright, I'm surprised you didn't like them.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yea, we just had different purposes. I was looking for a carry light, and was replacing my mags with the Rayovacs. The Inova XO and XO3 are pretty bright, I'm surprised you didn't like them.

I'm not sure the XO and XO3 were ones I looked at. I know I looked at pretty much every Inova that Fry's stocked.

Erebus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Indy
    I really liked the bigger light you picked up Nick. Not sold on the smaller one, it is small though! :)

Top Bottom