• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Works for me in several different browsers. Perhaps try closing your browser and reopening it. Be sure you have Flash installed too.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    you won't even notice it.

Nice review! :ingo:
    That's what is keeping me from buying one. I wouldn't even notice that I had moved it when it's time to defend my life; especially since I'm not willing to train with one every time as mentioned in the review. I'm not dogging the gun, as it seems to be nearly a perfect fit for many, just one feature that I don't like.

APB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Great review. I actually like the fact that it has the thumb safety and feel more comfortable carrying with a round in the chamber.

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    I need the thumb safety

I have a new sheild. I think it is a great pistol. So far, I have had no issues
    with it.
    IN MY OPINION, this pistol has a light trigger pull. I feel much better when I carry it with the safety on. I practice moving the safety to the fire position,
    as I remove it from the holster.
    Don't think twice about carrying my Kel-Tec in my pocket holster, because
    the trigger is long and hard.
    Just my thoughts.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    That's an awesome and thorough review. Very well thought out.

I'm wondering how the shield would compare to the Kel Tec PF9 ? (size and operation/reliability) in real world tests... the Kahr is a bad ass gun too (the one you had in the review)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Question about you shooting this:

More than a few shots showed you shooting this pistol from the front.

I noticed that after almost every shot, you re-adjusted your grip a bit. Is this something you're conscious of or is it merely a result of shooting a thin 19oz 9mm pistol?

Please don't take that as a "knock" on your grip or anything - I just really am curious if it's a result of the recoil.

Thanks,

-J-

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Question about you shooting this:

More than a few shots showed you shooting this pistol from the front.
    Is this a question or an observation?

I noticed that after almost every shot, you re-adjusted your grip a bit. Is this something you're conscious of or is it merely a result of shooting a thin 19oz 9mm pistol?
    It has to do with the small grip frame and the S&B ammo I was shooting which is on the warmer side of 9mm loads. My off-hand did move when I fired so I would readjust it.

If you watch the muzzle, it does have an abrupt recoil (as one would expect) however you don't see a bunch of muzzle climb.

Top Bottom