• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    This just in: Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay just recently sold the franchise to former showgirl Rachel Phelps. Phelps anticipates moving the team to Miami at the end of the season and hiring new players and staff.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm so glad I gave up watching sportsball! My Saturday's and Sunday's are so much better without sportsing, I even got in a full day of lock picking at Mindset Labs.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Grigson should be strung up by his nuts on Monument Circle and left to hang till the end of the season. He has systematically destroyed this team. Both lines are awful, and the secondary is a train wreck. Luck is a good QB, but he's not good enough to cover up the rest of the teams' deficiencies. He's getting killed back there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Grigson should be strung up by his nuts on Monument Circle and left to hang till the end of the season. He has systematically destroyed this team. Both lines are awful, and the secondary is a train wreck. Luck is a good QB, but he's not good enough to cover up the rest of the teams' deficiencies. He's getting killed back there.

The coaching staff are not putting fundamental football techniques in the players heads. You know, blocking, tackling, coverage etc. I see no magic out there. Flat footed "D" lets things just happen.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Both lines are showing improvement. What I'm not seeing is any significant linebacker play. Too many huge gaps in the trenches the linebackers are responsible for.
    No sense talking about the defensive backs and safeties. The walking wounded get a pass from me due to exterminating circumstances.
    They ARE making progress but there's ONLY 16 Games in the season so putting this progress to use might be a priority.
    No coaching continuity either. New coaches make for a lot of early confusion.
    There's hope. Kinda reminiscent of the Cubbies

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The coaching staff are not putting fundamental football techniques in the players heads. You know, blocking, tackling, coverage etc. I see no magic out there. Flat footed "D" lets things just happen.

This is true also, but they are almost as talent starved as Cleveland. That's on Grigson.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Grigson needs to go and I like Pagano but he needs to go to, should have kept Arians.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^TOTALLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes there are wounded. But there are others that need to step up.

Harry, I saw some decent play on both sides today and Denvers "D" is a wrecking crew.

The officiating seemed a bit lopsided or was that just me...:dunno:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I didn't understand some of the officiating either. I didn't agree with 3 calls on pass interferrence and I thought TY's catch that was called incomplete was a catch by the new requirements. He made the catch, turned, made obvious football moves, got tackled, knee down, then the ball came out. I know the game clock was winding down and Pagano was not taking a chance on losing a time out if a challenge didn't go the Colt's way.
    Bottom line was the Colts didn't have enough to beat Denver.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I didn't understand some of the officiating either. I didn't agree with 3 calls on pass interferrence and I thought TY's catch that was called incomplete was a catch by the new requirements. He made the catch, turned, made obvious football moves, got tackled, knee down, then the ball came out. I know the game clock was winding down and Pagano was not taking a chance on losing a time out if a challenge didn't go the Colt's way.
    Bottom line was the Colts didn't have enough to beat Denver.
    So, the local sportsball team sucked at sportsballing?

Top Bottom