• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Rebuilding year... again. Who is in charge of the rebuilding? INDOT? Seems like they're always "under construction" lately. :):

Joe Philbin is doing wonders with the line. It's coming along good all things considered. This team hasn't had a good O line in 10+ years and after their star QBs have been damaged they're getting the idea they might need one.
    I don't think it's as much as rebuilding as it is fixing all the broke crap Grigson laid on the team.
    Pagano? I'm not really sold on him but he's not had much of a chance to show what he's capable of either.
    Still a lot of issues that won't be fixed over night. 10-6 would be a win-win for this team. I don't expect much. 8-8 wouldn't be a bust.
    Free agency doesn't help.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Joe Philbin is doing wonders with the line. It's coming along good all things considered. This team hasn't had a good O line in 10+ years and after their star QBs have been damaged they're getting the idea they might need one.
    I don't think it's as much as rebuilding as it is fixing all the broke crap Grigson laid on the team.
    Pagano? I'm not really sold on him but he's not had much of a chance to show what he's capable of either.
    Still a lot of issues that won't be fixed over night. 10-6 would be a win-win for this team. I don't expect much. 8-8 wouldn't be a bust.
    Free agency doesn't help.

I agree about needing a good O-line. Can't afford to keep getting the QB beat up. You can have the best receivers in the league but it's hard to complete a pass when you're on your back.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I agree about needing a good O-line. Can't afford to keep getting the QB beat up. You can have the best receivers in the league but it's hard to complete a pass when you're on your back.

It's pretty much the definition of a vicious cycle: need O-linemen, draft receiver instead; QB gets hurt, trade receiver for back-up QB.

I wonder how many draft picks of Grigson's are even on the team anymore? They are still paying for his mistakes.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's pretty much the definition of a vicious cycle: need O-linemen, draft receiver instead; QB gets hurt, trade receiver for back-up QB.

I wonder how many draft picks of Grigson's are even on the team anymore? They are still paying for his mistakes.
    I think receivers, running backs and QB's are always the "shiny thing" that teams with poor management go after. Nobody remembers the no. 1 O-lineman draft. They remember the top receiver/running back/receiver picks. They're the workhorses of the team while the golden boys grab the headlines.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Yeah, that was a hell of a loss to the 49ers.

2eevfrb.jpg

Top Bottom