• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just picked up one of these uppers, and married it to one of my Delaware Machinery lower builds.
    A Bushnell Halo-sight on the A3 rail and some range time:ar15:,and I can't wait for deer season. :D

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    That's the one. I noticed he had loading problems though. He said he reloaded his own shot. I did not ask him how much he paid for it. Would make a bad ass little gun, filled with slugs.

I guess I must miss the point. What good would .410 slugs be? Isn't the .410 slug really anemic? Seems like a 7.62x39 or a 50 beowulf or anything would be better than a .410 slug.

The little .410 defense slug with 3 discs and 12 bb's would be interesting though.

dawoodq

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    The gun that we are talking about here is T-14 , Cal .410 AR style. It is a shot gun manufactured by our company in Turkey. We have completed setting up a factory and a distribution center in Willingboro NJ. The company here in USA is named as Safir Arms LLC. Details on the gun can be seen at the websites www.safirarms.com or www.tactical.desktopmarket.com . I will try to post some pictures here.
    The gun will be available for sales to licensed dealers and distributors by next week. Distributor and Delaer inquiries are bing processed. The gun is very popular in Europe, South America and other countries. In USA we have approximately 2000 guns 500 Uppers in service. Uppers are milspecs, can be used with most AR-1 lowers to achieve the functionality of a shot gun. The gun is very reasonably priced. Special dealers pricing is available upon request.

T-14 Classic
    t-14.gif

T-14 Compact

T-14-COMPACT.gif

T-14 Classic S ( retractable stock )

T-14-CLASSIC-S.gif

T-14 Compact

T14COMPACT-S.gif

Upper

Upper.gif

FLat Top

ft8.jpg

IF you have question, I will be happy to answer these for you

Incharge North American Sales
    safirarms%20llc.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    dawoodq -

I like the look of it. Looking at your website, it shows you charging $799 for them. That's a NO GO... Why the heck would I do that when I can do a Saiga 410 for much less? If I spend more than $550-600 for a decked out Saiga 410 I'm doing it wrong.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not hating on the gun - I actually like the looks of it. I just think that your price point is way off. At $800 I'm expecting 12 gauge, not 410...

Or am I missing something?

sweddle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    They are pretty slick. I had a guy about a year want to trade for an older car I had. It was a converted 410 ar.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    dawoodq -

I like the look of it. Looking at your website, it shows you charging $799 for them. That's a NO GO... Why the heck would I do that when I can do a Saiga 410 for much less? If I spend more than $550-600 for a decked out Saiga 410 I'm doing it wrong.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not hating on the gun - I actually like the looks of it. I just think that your price point is way off. At $800 I'm expecting 12 gauge, not 410...

Or am I missing something?

It looks like they are asking $800 for a complete gun, not bad for most ARs. If you want just the upper, it's $400 and it looks like it will mate up to any complete AR lower that you may already own. At $33 the mags are a bit steep compared to other AR mags but comparable to Saiga shotgun mags.

ETA: Pics show 5, 10, & 13 round magazines but they only list a price for the 5 round mag. Hopefully they won't get carried away on mag prices. I wonder how difficult it would be to modify a standard AR mag to work...

Last edited:

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    AR .410 owner: "Hey, you want to shoot my .410 AR ?"

Me: "Sure ! Put it down on the 50 yd. line and I'll see if I can hit it.

:rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    It looks like they are asking $800 for a complete gun, not bad for most ARs. If you want just the upper, it's $400 and it looks like it will mate up to any complete AR lower that you may already own. At $33 the mags are a bit steep compared to other AR mags but comparable to Saiga shotgun mags.

ETA: Pics show 5, 10, & 13 round magazines but they only list a price for the 5 round mag. Hopefully they won't get carried away on mag prices. I wonder how difficult it would be to modify a standard AR mag to work...

That's still 250 higher than a comparable (directly) Saiga.... One other thing that doesn't often get mentioned: I'm not sure that the AR platform is best suited to shotgunning. The AR platform is designed for tight tolerances, the AK was designed a little sloppier - it's designed to be used, maintained and even built by peasants. In rifles, this leads to better accuracy out of an AR in all likelihood. It's myopiinion, and I've heard others say it, that the functioning of the AK shotgun benefits from the looser tolerances - and the supreme accuracy is not the point. If I wanted the more accurate gun I'd choose the AR - for a shotgun - AK...

I guess if you're an AR-or-nothing guy and have the cash to burn... :D

Again just my opinion - and we've ALL got opinions... :D

gixer454

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Logansport
    That's still 250 higher than a comparable (directly) Saiga.... One other thing that doesn't often get mentioned: I'm not sure that the AR platform is best suited to shotgunning. The AR platform is designed for tight tolerances, the AK was designed a little sloppier - it's designed to be used, maintained and even built by peasants. In rifles, this leads to better accuracy out of an AR in all likelihood. It's myopiinion, and I've heard others say it, that the functioning of the AK shotgun benefits from the looser tolerances - and the supreme accuracy is not the point. If I wanted the more accurate gun I'd choose the AR - for a shotgun - AK...

I guess if you're an AR-or-nothing guy and have the cash to burn... :D

Again just my opinion - and we've ALL got opinions... :D

I will take one of both! :ar15::ar15:

Top Bottom