• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It's still early, so I expect details to change as things get clarified. According to the report, a guy brought an AK47 into an elementary school in Georgia. Apparently, there were no injuries and the guy is in custody. That is very good news and hopefully is correct, but I'm having a hard time understanding how you can shoot a rifle at short range and not hit anyone.

No injuries in McNair Elementary School shooting | www.wsbtv.com

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    I'm here in Atlanta and the local news is crazy. I hate when they stick microphones in kids faces and ask them to describe what they heard and if they were scared..."I see you are holding your mom really tightly". These poor kids getting all this fear driven into them unnecessarily.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    County Deputies and US MARSHALLS??

Exchanged shots with police, peacefully apprehended?

Standing outside, shooting a couple rounds off??

Something is rotten in the state of Georgia.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Sounds like a false-flag type event (staged) to scare the masses into giving away more of their freedom. Obama, great messiah, save us from people with guns!:bowdown:
    Also, as an added benefit, the gun-grabbers can more easily target specific types of weapons (i.e. AK's, or anything that fires 7.62x39 ammo).
    Just my :twocents:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    i just saw where the man was going to be charged with being in possesion of a firearm as a convicted felon.
    yep we need more gun laws. cause had those gun laws passed, they would have totally stopped this incedent from happening.
    sorry, i am to pissed for purple.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sounds like a false-flag type event (staged) to scare the masses into giving away more of their freedom. Obama, great messiah, save us from people with guns!:bowdown:
    Also, as an added benefit, the gun-grabbers can more easily target specific types of weapons (i.e. AK's, or anything that fires 7.62x39 ammo).
    Just my :twocents:

Did you miss the big effort on Pelosi and Gang's part after Newtown? They tried it. It failed. In fact, it had the opposite effect.

If this is a false flag operation, it's the result of the ammo/firearm manufacturers who are bummed about the market settling down. They want to be able to gouge us some more.

Top Bottom