• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    He's not a typical spree shooter otherwise he would have killed people. I think his goal was to go to jail.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Did you miss the big effort on Pelosi and Gang's part after Newtown? They tried it. It failed. In fact, it had the opposite effect.

If this is a false flag operation, it's the result of the ammo/firearm manufacturers who are bummed about the market settling down. They want to be able to gouge us some more.

I wholeheartedly agree. It had the exact opposite effect of what the powers that be intended. If lies/propaganda are propagated long enough & often enough, eventually people will believe it to be truth. I still think it is a possible false-flag & wouldn't put anything past them. The anti-gun crowd are ruthless individuals who would eat their own young, if they felt them a threat. Their cut-throat tactics have been never-ending since the inception of this nation, and it is up to "We The People" to be ever vigilant & vocal in our convictions, in hope of foiling their goal.
    Call me a crack or whatever you will, but Brave men & women have made this country FREE, and Brave men & women will keep it FREE. But if "We The People" idly do nothing/say nothing, then the oposition has already won.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Well, Piers Morgan interviewed the shooters brother. Apparently he was psychotic, having been committed 10 times. He didn't own the gun, but somehow got it from an acquaintance. Once again, the gun laws would not have prevented this shooting, but it is very fortunate that he wasn't successful in hurting anyone. Lots more details at the link:

No One Could Have Predicted GA School Shooter. Oh Wait.

So in the end, it appears that the only difference between this shooting and Adam Lanza/Sandy Hook is the body count. No wonder it isn't getting nearly the coverage.

Top Bottom