• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Yeah, I'm being a prick. Why? Because of what I said.
    Why the aggressive tone?
    As an aside - you seriously waited til AFTER getting your stamp to ask this question? Wow...

You're getting your Form 1 engraved? Uh, okay. And "its just short"? Damn. Good thing you have a lawyer I guess...

How do you get so far in this process and have no idea what you're doing? I asked what he put on his Form 1 for barrel length (btw, the correct answer is 7.72", which is what I have on my Form 1), and his reply was that he couldn't answer because it was "out being engraved." Yeah, I'm well aware of the engraving requirements, but surely the OP has the Form 1 available to answer what he submitted (which is what my question was, not what is the actual barrel length).
    Lots of people were trying to get in before 41F rule was implemented. Having a good Trust Lawyer can help with all aspects of the journey.

Also, I'm being a prick because his "gun lawyer" is giving advice that he should get answers from an online forum rather than knowing for himself. Boy, that is money well spent! Sure wish I had such a great lawyer rather than using an cookie cutter Trust company, which would, oh yeah, GIVE ME THE EXACT SAME ADVICE. but cost pennies on the dollar.
    Marc Halata (A trusted INGO member) has setup many trusts for members here. I have yet to see any negative post about him. If you are happy with your cookie cutter trust thats awesome for you. The OP did state that his Lawyer is researching to get the correct information. I'm not sure who the OP used but Marc is a one time buy. He doesn't nickel and dime you for any advice as you walk through the learning process.

Finally, so glad someone brought out the "you've only got x number if posts" argument. What is this, 1997? Can't believe I have to justify myself, but yeah, I hardly ever post here. Moved to Indiana a year and a half ago but have probably bought & sold more guns than many if you guys. But whatever. No "street cred" in INGO, so I should just shut my mouth... Thanks for the warm welcome
    Bringing out your number of post in a year and a half that you have been a member was kind of giving you the benefit of the doubt your still on the learning curve.

Nobody is asking you to justify yourself. Maybe you were not aware of how your post came across to the OP. Sometimes being passionate about something comes across abrasive to others.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    yes i already have it...it came with the stock..
    I got the 922r kit from CZ. I suggest you do the same thing. Better safe than sorry. Not likely that anyone would ever check, but if they did, its not worth the risk. If the kits are not available now, get on the back order list. It is a really fun gun to shoot with the stock on. I love mine. It will be worth the wait.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    why do u keep asking and talking about length...oh i know why
    Yeah, I'm being a prick. Why? Because of what I said. How do you get so far in this process and have no idea what you're doing? I asked what he put on his Form 1 for barrel length (btw, the correct answer is 7.72", which is what I have on my Form 1), and his reply was that he couldn't answer because it was "out being engraved." Yeah, I'm well aware of the engraving requirements, but surely the OP has the Form 1 available to answer what he submitted (which is what my question was, not what is the actual barrel length).

Also, I'm being a prick because his "gun lawyer" is giving advice that he should get answers from an online forum rather than knowing for himself. Boy, that is money well spent! Sure wish I had such a great lawyer rather than using an cookie cutter Trust company, which would, oh yeah, GIVE ME THE EXACT SAME ADVICE. but cost pennies on the dollar.

Finally, so glad someone brought out the "you've only got x number if posts" argument. What is this, 1997? Can't believe I have to justify myself, but yeah, I hardly ever post here. Moved to Indiana a year and a half ago but have probably bought & sold more guns than many if you guys. But whatever. No "street cred" in INGO, so I should just shut my mouth... Thanks for the warm welcome

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    as an aside...i have the parts so what difference does it make

Fine. Since you spent the money having no idea what you're doing, to answer the original question, it's called a "compliance kit," not a "here's some random Scorpion parts kit." Why WOULDN'T you have to install all of them?

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    this is so annoying..why does this guy have to show up. what does barrel length have to donwith anything? i said 7-8 inches...my trust lawyer is saying i dont have to do it. my lawyer said to google it while he researched it so i did. he will get me facts on it. trust me, he is smarter than sone dude on the internet "that has bought and sold more guns than many of you guys". how hard is it to sell guns when hillary was a a potential president. i just wanted an opinion not baffonery. go back to the classified if u need to show off your 4 incher

Last edited:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    useless...maybe i want to install different ones or i am getting conflicting information from reliable sources...maybe i am too busy making money and running a business to play with toys...maybe its not a priority to me since i have better stuff to do...maybe i dont want your help
    Fine. Since you spent the money having no idea what you're doing, to answer the original question, it's called a "compliance kit," not a "here's some random Scorpion parts kit." Why WOULDN'T you have to install all of them?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Dude take a chill pill

You just did yours a week ago and now you an expert?

So, I'm getting ready to file my first ever NFA paperwork - a Form 1 to SBR my CZ Scorpion Evo S1. I formed a trust using NFA Gun Trust - Now Only $79 and have read conflicting versions on how the Form 1 needs to be filled out. I have in hand duplicate fingerprint cards for each trustee & should have 2 passport photos for each by the end if the week, but need info before the forms are filled out & sent in:

One source I've found says only the main trustee needs to fill the Form 1 out, and co-trustees only need to fill out the 5330.20, while another source says each trustee needs to fill out (in duplicate) their own Form 1 PLUS the 5330.20.

So, in short, I'd be very grateful for any "not a lawyer, but..." advice, especially from anyone who's filed post 41F.

Thanks in advance, and I'll be glad to post updates in this thread as I go...

You are asking for advice just like the OP :dunno:

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    Jeabus you're dumb. Pretty sure I told you that you'd never really get in legal trouble if you didn't do it (somewhat surprised your lawyers answer wasn't qualified with, "legally you should, but...") and, yeah, ya did ask for my help. Seeing as you asked this forum for help and I'm a member here and all....

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    Dude take a chill pill

You just did yours a week ago and now you an expert?

You are asking for advice just like the OP :dunno:

So, years of research goes out the window because of a rule change (41f) and I can't ask a question? And what does NFA paperwork have to do with 922r?

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    lol...youre an expert? someone just burned you getting advice on what to do a week ago..go back to your hole or find somewhere else to troll
    Jeabus you're dumb. Pretty sure I told you that you'd never really get in legal trouble if you didn't do it (somewhat surprised your lawyers answer wasn't qualified with, "legally you should, but...") and, yeah, ya did ask for my help. Seeing as you asked this forum for help and I'm a member here and all....

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

Your time on INGO will be short if your first 21 post are an accurate indication. Have a nice life.

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    And, another while we're at it, thanks to all the non answers on that one. Another warm welcome from INGO! Thankfully, my "cookie cutter trust" guy had my answer inside an hour via email...

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    So, years of research goes out the window because of a rule change (41f) and I can't ask a question? And what does NFA paperwork have to do with 922r?

Sure you can ask a question, but why all the hate when the OP asks a question?

With all the years of research that you speak of, you could be of great service to us, but unless you can drop the tude it won't be well received.

Top Bottom