• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    Sure you can ask a question, but why all the hate when the OP asks a question?

With all the years of research that you speak of, you could be of great service to us, but unless you can drop the tude it won't be well received.

Because I don't understand how someone can be so irresponsible as to NOT do that research prior to filing NFA paperwork. I mean, its only a potential federal gun crime if you have no idea what you're doing. I guess its your own life, but damn. I can't imagine being that irresponsible...

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Because I don't understand how someone can be so irresponsible as to NOT do that research prior to filing NFA paperwork. I mean, its only a potential federal gun crime if you have no idea what you're doing. I guess its your own life, but damn. I can't imagine being that irresponsible...

Being responsible comes in many forms including they way we treat others.

Not having all the answers isn't a Federal Crime that I know of.
    Breaking Federal Laws is a Federal crime.
    OP hasn't broken any that I know of.

I dont know what else to say to try to help you Moose.

Carry on.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Yeah, I'm being a prick. Why? Because of what I said. How do you get so far in this process and have no idea what you're doing? I asked what he put on his Form 1 for barrel length (btw, the correct answer is 7.72", which is what I have on my Form 1), and his reply was that he couldn't answer because it was "out being engraved." Yeah, I'm well aware of the engraving requirements, but surely the OP has the Form 1 available to answer what he submitted (which is what my question was, not what is the actual barrel length).

Also, I'm being a prick because his "gun lawyer" is giving advice that he should get answers from an online forum rather than knowing for himself. Boy, that is money well spent! Sure wish I had such a great lawyer rather than using an cookie cutter Trust company, which would, oh yeah, GIVE ME THE EXACT SAME ADVICE. but cost pennies on the dollar.

Finally, so glad someone brought out the "you've only got x number if posts" argument. What is this, 1997? Can't believe I have to justify myself, but yeah, I hardly ever post here. Moved to Indiana a year and a half ago but have probably bought & sold more guns than many if you guys. But whatever. No "street cred" in INGO, so I should just shut my mouth... Thanks for the warm welcome

Moose, I didn't pay any attention, to YOUR post count .....

until you brought it up,

I just thought you were being a prick, so he wouldn't

go to FEDERAL PRISON .....

and I agree, he needs to find a lawyer, who

KNOWS Federal Firearms LAW .....

NFA, etc.,

seems like we have one or two, on this board .....

and one MIGHT be on the radio .....

Last edited:

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    Just be aware that the CZ Evo's trigger pack is a b*tch to work with and my US compliance trigger parts that came with my 922r kit took awhile to install. The Evo pistol(SBR) is 110% more useful with a stock.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Another warm welcome from INGO!

Are you serious? Have you ever had any sort of interaction with a human being prior to joining INGO? I haven't posted here in years, while continuing to follow along, but your string of horrendous "advice" provoked me into logging in and saying that you, as a member here (albeit currently a suspended member) do not deserve a warm welcome.

Top Bottom