• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    It appears that the term "locked" is being used as an example of how to transport legally but it seems to come across as a statement of fact (law). I would hate to be adding requirements that don't exist ... at least to the casual observer.

If "locked" is being used as the extreme standard in order to help a poor traveler avoid legal trouble, then maybe that clarification should be added to the statement. HOWEVER, if in fact it is state law that the container be locked, that clarification should be made as well (remove the word secure and just say locked).

A cursory review of State law does not seem to require a locked container. Will read more tomorrow.

Sorry to be a pain. I would just hate to see someone confuse a suggested method of transport as being a legal requirement. Didn't we discuss this before?? I'll shut up now. :rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Heh. Heh. Heh. :D

Yeh but knowing Jedi he'll be there at the buttcrack of dawn anyway... Lucky Dawn.

Yes I plan on getting there at 8AM CST so I can set up all the non-gun related stuff and ensure we have some benches for ourselves. Plus I get some "alone" time before "you people" show up and I have to cook and run the competitions.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Will be there with a buddy. What food stuff can we bring (is needed)?

Guns:
    AR's (16" and suppressed SBR) w/ammo
    Kimber 1911 w/ammo
    Beretta M9 w/ammo
    MP5 clone suppressed SBR w/ammo
    Walther P22 with suppressor and ammo
    M1 Garand w/ammo
    Maybe WWII P38

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Put me down as a maybe. I have a Beretta 92fs and a MP 15-22, with ammo for both.

I really want to make it, so I can try out some of the guns listed. I have some money to get some new toys, but I need to decide what I want to get.

When I know for sure I am going to be there I can figure out what else I will bring. I could also bring some homemade salsa. My wife grows the peppers and tomatoes and makes the salsa.

SmotPoker1986

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Knox
    I just took a trip and got some vids from the range. Will deffinately be there. Bringing my new Glock 17, my astra A-100 and possibly the .380 and mossberg .22lr (bring 9mm) See everyone there.

bubba16430

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    logansport
    Well My Pf9 will be shipped back to Kel-Tec in the morning so i highly doubt it will be back in time for the gathering. I have picked up a new shotgun tho :rockwoot: , What all would i need to bring to shoot skeet? I've never done that before either.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well My Pf9 will be shipped back to Kel-Tec in the morning so i highly doubt it will be back in time for the gathering. I have picked up a new shotgun tho :rockwoot: , What all would i need to bring to shoot skeet? I've never done that before either.

1) the discs
    2) a disc thrower manual or automatic

The skeet range is next to the 25 yard range but you have to "drive around" to get to it. I've never been over to that side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom