• Rexford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    United States
    I think, I'll be there with at least one SCAR16

at least? 0-0;

Anyway, it looks like it'll be myself plus 3 others that will be showing up sunday for sure, got eyes and ears for everyone and in addition to two firearms previously listed I'll also be bringing along my new XDs 9mm. Its shaping up to be a nice day on sunday, hope to see you all there.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The way it looks now, I probably won't be there. This virus has knocked me flat. I've got a job interview on Monday, so I need to get better quick.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    at least? 0-0;

Anyway, it looks like it'll be myself plus 3 others that will be showing up sunday for sure, got eyes and ears for everyone and in addition to two firearms previously listed I'll also be bringing along my new XDs 9mm. Its shaping up to be a nice day on sunday, hope to see you all there.

I could bring my other SCAR16

Rexford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    United States
    I could bring my other SCAR16

I was surprised because I've never seen one of those rifles in person before, I'm kind of a fan I suppose if I didn't like my AR so much. So far its myself, the fiance, her brother, plus a friend. I'm not sure who else is still trying to make it though it looks like snapdragon just stepped out.

Rexford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    United States
    Show up around 1130 AM EST. Hung out for around 2-3 hours, ran into a few people but nobody from the site. Ran a few of the guns I had and then drove home (2 hour drive both ways)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We went today, didn't see anybody we knew, wore my Ingo shirt just in case someone wanted to say hi, shot a few hundred rounds, had fun.
    Show up around 1130 AM EST. Hung out for around 2-3 hours, ran into a few people but nobody from the site. Ran a few of the guns I had and then drove home (2 hour drive both ways)
    Rexford, just so you know, these events are usually VERY WELL attended. Many members went to Indy to the NRA Show this weekend. Honestly I thought this event got cancelled because of the conflict with the NRA Show.

I'm sure that Kevin can attest that, normally, we overflow the entire 25 yard range, have a few BBQ grills set up, etc.

Please don't let this experience ruin it for you. Keep coming to these, they are a lot of fun!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Rexford, just so you know, these events are usually VERY WELL attended. Many members went to Indy to the NRA Show this weekend. Honestly I thought this event got cancelled because of the conflict with the NRA Show.

I'm sure that Kevin can attest that, normally, we overflow the entire 25 yard range, have a few BBQ grills set up, etc.

Please don't let this experience ruin it for you. Keep coming to these, they are a lot of fun!
    Yep, sometimes we're 60 ppl strong. Usually in 30's tho I think. Wish we woulda crossed paths today

Top Bottom