• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    Make sure he has some tools to fine tune that CZ LR in. Maybe a bench rest too. I feel he was over thinking everything.

I need to invest in a bench rest someday.....but for now this was a good reminder to bring what I need to get my rifles sighted back in...I can never leave anything well enough alone..... :P

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Oh forgot to mention I have to dial-in the sights on my sar k2, but have zero experience sighting in a pistol. If anyone attending can give me a hand I'd appreciate it! I need to work on my pistol marksmanship, but sighting in is one time where I don't, I just want the sights corrected. It's a 4.25 barrel, so 25/15 yards seems like a good combat zero for it.

@djestr, you've gotta let me try that ISSC M22,:)thought about buying one myself as the price is good but I am hesitant to because I can't find very much info online about them. I'd appreciate it. How do you like it?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My wife will be there with her Sccy CPX-1, PX4 storm full size 9mm, and her rifle a savage 93r17 left hand bolt 17hmr.

Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    @djestr, you've gotta let me try that ISSC M22,:)thought about buying one myself as the price is good but I am hesitant to because I can't find very much info online about them. I'd appreciate it. How do you like it?

No problem. I have owned 2 of them and enjoyed both.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo not sure what is going on but I think I have + 4 in addition to me and the wife coming out...

This means that I have a helper to load up guns into and out of the car so I should be able to bring some of the favorites along...

Saiga 12
    Beretta 92's, carbine
    Rossi 92's in 357
    AR's
    RIA 1911A1 in 10mm
    Kimber 1911A1 45acp
    Ruger's, Smith's, DW's in 357... oh my...

My Nephew wants to shoot the Remy 700 PSS in 308, if anyone wants to shoot it also it eats factory brass cased 168 Gr 308 ammunition. It is sighted in with GM 308 168 but brass is fine...

The Saiga 12 will eat anything you put in her... 12 gauge of course...

Top Bottom