• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll be there with the Smith clan... I will be spending a little time on the 200 yard range while we are there this time...

See you guys tomorrow....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Well excellent news from me. I dislocated my shoulder teaching my nephew a lesson, and I'm so doped up I can barely sit, much less drive or shoot. So, unless I miraculously feel better in a few hours and my wife drives, I probably won't make this one.

Side note, the only lesson my nephew learned was that I'm an idiot.

Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    Im still going. If for nothing else then the chance to meet some new people. Of course I will have no Idea how to find the other Ingo peeps....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just left the 25 yard range. 4H was there with their shooting sports club. I don't know if there is a website to check out future dates of theirs, but this might be a conflict. Just a heads up.

I think the weirdest thing were the groups of people at the 50 yard range shooting at the boards. No targets, just the boards.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Everyone already left I assume? There's not many people here...
    some people showed up later, nice to see some people still braved the weather and came! I left soggy, but it was fun nevertheless.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just left the 25 yard range. 4H was there with their shooting sports club. I don't know if there is a website to check out future dates of theirs, but this might be a conflict. Just a heads up.

I think the weirdest thing were the groups of people at the 50 yard range shooting at the boards. No targets, just the boards.

Maybe they forgot targets?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm just getting back.... I was glad to see there were a few of us out there even with the monsoon weather.... I did get the PSS on to the 200 and as always she performed better than I do... The gortex worked afterall....

Sorry to hear that Actaeon... Missed you two and wish you a fast recovery....

ND96 and Glock Girl... nice to see you two out in this wonderful weather... the mushrooms went over good.... for my clan atleast....

Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    Gunbunnies, Oneshotonekill, HD96Heritage, It was nice to meet you guys. I know it wasn't for a long time, to me it was worth the drive.

HD96, must say good on you, enjoyed watching teach patiently.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Gunbunnies, Oneshotonekill, HD96Heritage, It was nice to meet you guys. I know it wasn't for a long time, to me it was worth the drive.

HD96, must say good on you, enjoyed watching teach patiently.
    +1 to all that! Glad to see you could make it, thanks again for letting me try out the ISSC M22, nice little .22 pistol!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Sorry I missed everyone (and the shrooms). I did get my new sights on my GP100 sighted in! Take that Mother Nature! Saw that hoss of a hawk again today. Dude has no fear. I had to scoot out before noon today.
    Got everything dried, cleaned, stored, and ready.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo since it was raining I couldn't break the DSLR out to take pics of the shoot and the lack of INGO shooters on the line.... but I did have my Actioncam mounted on the AR for alittle while and got the shooters viewpoint at todays shoot...

rang00037MP4Still002hdr.jpg

Top Bottom