• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I just got awesome news today! I was selected for the USMC Officer Candidate Course 209! It starts on 20 January 2012, so I've got just about 2 months to go. Yes, I'm extremely excited, with a hint of nervous!

I have a blog where I post all my updates on my quest to become a Marine pilot. If you're interested, you can check it out and subscribe to all my updates. Here's a link to today's post about being selected.

My Life as a Marine Pilot: Selected!

I'll try to remember to post updates on INGO, too, as time goes on. But the best way to keep up is to subscribe to the blog directly.

Anyway... WOOOHOOO!!!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Way to go! As the others have said thanks in advance for your service! One other thing, when you can, take time to enjoy the experience!

God speed!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Great News. When you get in the air, wear an INGO patch on your flight suit!

I love that idea! I've already got the patch, too! :D:D Repped!

Way to go! As the others have said thanks in advance for your service! One other thing, when you can, take time to enjoy the experience!

God speed!

Oh man, I know. I can't wait to be in the air! The speed, for one, obviously. But the serenity of being above the clouds as the sun sets over the curved horizon... ah, that's a big one I'm looking forward to, as well.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Semper Fi Bro!
    Damned officers. 1st Louie. LOL!

If I wasn't selected, I would have even considered enlisting and *then* trying to become an officer. I know that enlisted men in every branch often prefer such officers, but it was a backup plan.

Congrats!!!! You have every reason to be proud for what you are about to do!!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

Thanks!

I hope everybody knows I'm thankful for all your comments, but I didn't want to quote every single post for it. You are all thanked when I say, "Thanks!"

Top Bottom