• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Sent an LC9 in for repairs (magazine catch) a few weeks back. Had to pay for shipping to the facility since the gun was more than 2 years old, but past that everything was free and the gun was returned to us in about a week.

It was shipped back with a summary of repairs and documented testing process (two full magazines fired through the gun) to prove the fix.

+1 in my book.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My cousin has a 22/45, I think, maybe a mkIII. Anyway, he assembled it wrong and broke the frame, pushing an internal part though it. I told him to send it back to them. He won't do it because he can't prove that it is clear. He knows it's not loaded, but he can't prove it. What do you guys think?

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I had to send back an old Mini-30. I wasn't even close to the original owner. Not only did they fix the issue, they replaced a few parts that were worn but still functional. Easy to deal with and a pretty quick turn around time.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I've owned 4 Rugers, have never had a problem with any of them. Great to hear the positive comments about their customer service in case I ever need them. :yesway:

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    The only negative thing I have read is that if you have modified your Ruger and have to send it in, they will replace your aftermarket parts with stock parts when they send it back to you.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I sent my LC9 to Ruger in Arizona on Thurs the 24th. The front sight had shifted a little to the right, (right is always better than left) and it was shooting very low. Yesterday the 29th I received notification that it was on it's way back to me, and will arrive tomorrow afternoon. Didn't cost me a dime either, very good service. I did replace the plastic guide rod with a stainless one I made. We'll see if I have to make another when it arrives. No big deal if I do.

Top Bottom