Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    My 870 HD with the new Knoxx Spec Ops Stock:

Future mods:
    Tactical light
    Barrel Night Sights
    Heat spreader + Ghost ring sights
    6-shot side saddle
    6-shot knoxx side saddle ( on the butt stock )

shotty.jpg

shotty2.jpg

Last edited:

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    remington 1100s

5 of my babies right to left 12ga upland,20ga skeet,28ga,20ga youth (hers) 12ga (his) most just site in back of safe till dove season.

2me0b7.jpg

2lc5q2t.jpg

106ghvm.jpg

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    5 of my babies right to left 12ga upland,20ga skeet,28ga,20ga youth (hers) 12ga (his) most just site in back of safe till dove season.

106ghvm.jpg

Those are some beautiful shotguns! Remingtons if I'm not mistaken. Right?

Then tell me why the Marines use Mossbergs for their combat shotguns? Lets not make this a Remington vs Mossberg thread. :popcorn:

Cheapest bidder.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

2me0b7.jpg

2lc5q2t.jpg

106ghvm.jpg

Im a BIG fan of 1100 in my opinion they are they best autos on the market..the 11-87 was suppose to be an "upgrade" but I dont see it..the remmy 1100 would be number one in my book if it was not for the browning auto 5.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Then tell me why the Marines use Mossbergs for their combat shotguns? Lets not make this a Remington vs Mossberg thread. :popcorn:
    because they are the "AK47" of the shotgun world! :rockwoot:
    the 870 is a damn good gun in its own rite and perfectly capable of everything the mossbergs are...if my life depended on one or the other Id close my eyes,turn around 3 times and point...and which ever one I landed on Id be perfectly fine with it:draw:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I agree. We had 870 tachticals in the service. Sporting 14" barrels, pistol grips, and acog sights. A little overkill for me. Some say Mossbergs are junk, and rattle etc. Well they both do their job. I just happen to have a Mossberg. I like the safety placement of the Mossbergs, better then a Remington. Remingtons are better placed for using a pistol grips. Something I'll never own on my shotgun.

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Those are some beautiful shotguns! Remingtons if I'm not mistaken. Right?

yes remington 1100 I had a trap model and for some reason I sold it:xmad:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Here y'all go, anyone remember these vintage beauties.

1955 vintage S&W model 10 (best I can tell its a 55 that is)
    1956 vintage Mossberg 195 (this was a $25 dollar gun that the dealer just wanted to get rid of, so I refinished the stock, refinished all the metal, and it looks pretty decent now).

n581381600_1933724_1306028.jpg

n581381600_1933721_2722323.jpg

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana

Mossberg 590 has a metal trigger guard. If I remember right, Remington wouldn't provide express models with the metal trigger guard for the price of a 590, so they didn't meet the spec.

Here's my early 90's HK import M1 Super 90. Barring a tragic boating accident, I will never buy another shotgun. This thing is going in the casket with me. The only thing it's wearing now (or ever) is an after market charging handle.
    super90croppedyc3.jpg

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Nice guns! What is that lever action? Also, is that a P99 with that giant magazine?

Thanks and welcome to the forums :welcome:

The lever action is a 12ga copy of the Winchester 1887 (the shotgun Arnie was running with in Terminator 2), which is made by IAC.

IAC MODEL 87W LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN

This is one fun gun to shoot :D
    I've taken it to the range clay shooting 3 times since I've got it, and I've come to a few conclusions:
    1) It feels pretty sweet to swing the lever all the way out and send a spent 12ga shell flying. It can hold 7 rounds (5 in the pipe, one in the reciever, and one in the chamber)
    2) The lever swing is fairly long making it a little difficult to perform compared to my other lever action ( a henry .22 )
    3)Because of the longer swing, I am more confident in using a pump for speed.
    4) Although I am faster with a pump, I can load the lever action faster, and feel the lever action has much more fun factor.

The handgun is a Glock, I can see how you saw a p99 since I had a grip extenstion attached to it, however it is a 27 with a 9mm barrel with a 33rd round magazine. :ar15:

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Thanks and welcome to the forums :welcome:

The lever action is a 12ga copy of the Winchester 1887 (the shotgun Arnie was running with in Terminator 2), which is made by IAC.

IAC MODEL 87W LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN

This is one fun gun to shoot :D
    I've taken it to the range clay shooting 3 times since I've got it, and I've come to a few conclusions:
    1) It feels pretty sweet to swing the lever all the way out and send a spent 12ga shell flying. It can hold 7 rounds (5 in the pipe, one in the reciever, and one in the chamber)
    2) The lever swing is fairly long making it a little difficult to perform compared to my other lever action ( a henry .22 )
    3)Because of the longer swing, I am more confident in using a pump for speed.
    4) Although I am faster with a pump, I can load the lever action faster, and feel the lever action has much more fun factor.

The handgun is a Glock, I can see how you saw a p99 since I had a grip extenstion attached to it, however it is a 27 with a 9mm barrel with a 33rd round magazine. :ar15:

Thanks for the welcome. That shotgun is sweet, I got to get one of those.

Also, I thought it was a P99 because of the threaded barrel and backstrap, but I see Glock now:)

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    And now....the "want" list just included a shotgun...ha. Great guns guys! That single shot is gorgous, approx. how much was the laser engraving?

Thanks , they actually did that for me for FREE ...lol
    It was like the 3rd piece i had done by them and i bought a handgun the day i picked it up ..:rockwoot:

normally they charge like $25 per design per piece on the gun ...
    meaning , i had a revolver done for my wife for christmas ,her name on the barrel and the cylinder done ..2 designs, 2 pieces = $50
    :ingo:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Dude...

Just the best....I have a Pardner 20ga that could use some tacti-pimpin' now!

(And yes, "Tacti-Pimpin" is trademarked...by me..sort of...not really...)

100_0507.jpg

100_0509.jpg

100_0510.jpg

Started life as a stevens
    Barrel cut to 18 1/2 inches, ported

ATI heat shield ghost ring sights

Custom snakeskin painted stocks
    Lazer engraved flames on barrel and heatshield
    stock also cut down with grind to fit buttplate ..

All work done by Myself
    Except lazer engraving witch was done by
    Good to go tactical in goergetown ..

Top Bottom