• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Never heard of a shotgun slug bouncing off a human skull (3:03ish). Buckshot, yes, but never heard of a slug doing this.
    I'd be interested in some examples.

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Not saying he is right or wrong, but it is one man's opinion. Me personally I think he was on the money for the most part. The part about the drawn pistol the same length of a shotgun, yes. But i want to be able to turn a corner without being completely exposed, and that is why i would pick my handgun or a shorter barrel shotgun. I think a shotgun is much more forgiving if you "don't aim" due to its design with buckshot and that is why I would recommend it to someone who is not as experienced.

It would be interesting to see if at "point blank range" if you could get a 223 to penetrate a sheet of drywall and again if you were to start slowly moving back until you do or don't. this would give you the desired affect of how close to the wall you can be before it goes through (as bullets slow down the farther they are from the barrel). In my experience i have not had a problem punching plywood at 25 yards but most rooms aren't 25 yards long.

Top Bottom