• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    I just keep thinking... the FBI had their finger on this guy, and the Orlando shooter.

I guess you need to let a few get through, to give the anti gunners support for their cause

And San Bernardino and Boston bomber and Trade Center attacks. The FBI is good at finding bad guys, they are also good at the Constitution and not arresting people without enough evidence for convictions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well if you combine matter and antimatter in such a way that it results in a balanced implosion, you may generate enough power in the warp core to go back in time a bit.

This only works if you slingshot around a large solar body(sun) and achieve faster than light momentum.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So the Florida legislator used this technique to introduce anti-GFZ legislation, but not to thwart the shooting. That's pretty selfish.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So the Florida legislator used this technique to introduce anti-GFZ legislation, but not to thwart the shooting. That's pretty selfish.

Well we're dealing with the "Fixed Timeline" method of time travel here. It's possible that changing too much would result in something important not occurring in our future. This legislator must know something.

Obviously we don't want to deal with the Dynamic Timeline paradox, let alone Multiverse Theory. That doesn't happen until the 2009 mov... I mean, some other event.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Maybe he's one of the Professor Xs? Legislator X. That has a kinda cool ring to it.

"Cutting red tape with his vorpal blade. Blasting through deadlocked votes with his deadlock blaster. Corralling young interns with his heat seeking moisture missile."

Could totally be a movie pitch.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe he's one of the Professor Xs? Legislator X. That has a kinda cool ring to it.

"Cutting red tape with his vorpal blade. Blasting through deadlocked votes with his deadlock blaster. Corralling young interns with his heat seeking moisture missile."

Could totally be a movie pitch.

What you did there.......I see it.....:lmfao:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And San Bernardino and Boston bomber and Trade Center attacks. The FBI is good at finding bad guys, they are also good at the Constitution and not arresting people without enough evidence for convictions.

The FBI is kinda like the Life Lock commercial. "Oh, I'm not a security guard. I'm a security monitor. I only let people know when there's a robbery. There's a robbery."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I seem to remember Florida airports allowing carry in the past. (Not past the checkpoint )

Maureen Dowd (I think) bemoaning seeing a gun, and nobody cared.
    Said she didn't feel safe.
    Which is funny considering where she is.
    I can't find it now.

Just like the internet. Can't find the article.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Something too many forget is a necessity. Not to mention that someone needs to have actually done something illegal before they are arrested.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

They're also good at covering up evidence and investigations when they're told to. ;)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Turns out there's some public-source research indicating the FLL shooter had converted to Islam and may have been motivated by jihadist propaganda. There've been allusions to this in the press, saying that he thought the US gov't was forcing him to watch the jihadist videos (looking at you ATM for confirmation of this conspiracy theory). ;)

If credible, this should be published more widely. It shows that home-grown extremists (of any denomination) are part of the problem. Depending on the statistics, perhaps most of the problem.

Top Bottom