• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    She knows and she doesn't care. That's what makes it even more frustrating.

Hey, INGO po po......... this stick on the landlord?

IC 35-48-4-13 Visiting or maintaining a common nuisance
    Sec. 13. (a) A person who knowingly or intentionally visits a building, structure, vehicle, or
    other place that is used by any person to unlawfully use a controlled substance commits visiting a
    common nuisance, a Class B misdemeanor.
    (b) A person who knowingly or intentionally maintains a building, structure, vehicle, or other
    place that is used one (1) or more times:
    (1) by persons to unlawfully use controlled substances; or

(2) for unlawfully:
    (A) manufacturing;
    (B) keeping;
    (C) offering for sale;
    (D) selling;
    (E) delivering; or
    (F) financing the delivery of;
    controlled substances, or items of drug paraphernalia as described in IC 35-48-4-8.5;
    commits maintaining a common nuisance, a Class D felony.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.7. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.108; P.L.210-
    1986, SEC.4; P.L.165-1990, SEC.13; P.L.1-1991, SEC.207; P.L.31-1998, SEC.11; P.L.17-2001,
    SEC.27.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Ugly divorce + vandalized van = one boiling hot Gungirl needing to vent before she blows up.

I suggest some group therapy on PAPER targets ONLY. Please do not use pictures of real people or real people as targets- it is frowned upon.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    I will just leave this here...
    [video=youtube;2oRQiQ4wl7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2oRQiQ4wl7Q[/video]

bkeesler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    You shouldn't be mad at your friend for what you go caught up in. You put yourself in the situation when you decided to stay there. Yeah, it sucks, but it's not your friends fault.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I feel your pain, once I had all four tires slashed, many years ago, during the night before a vacation. I found out later some punks did it to join a gang.
    I think the friend is not so awesome. And stay safe.

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    You shouldn't be mad at your friend for what you go caught up in. You put yourself in the situation when you decided to stay there. Yeah, it sucks, but it's not your friends fault.

I'm not mad at my friend because it happened. I am disappointed with my friend for minimizing my feelings and acting like I am not justified in being angry that it happened. I feel violated, my friend makes me feel like I am over reacting. He won't let me vent or discuss fun revenge scenarios. If I don't vent I might blow up. :)

My friend is upset with me because I don't want to spend time with him because I don't want to risk a repeat performance. To me I am avoiding future vandalism. I don't want to have to shoot someone over something stupid if this situation escalates. I prefer to not to risk it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not mad at my friend because it happened. I am disappointed with my friend for minimizing my feelings and acting like I am not justified in being angry that it happened. I feel violated, my friend makes me feel like I am over reacting. He won't let me vent or discuss fun revenge scenarios. If I don't vent I might blow up. :)

My friend is upset with me because I don't want to spend time with him because I don't want to risk a repeat performance. To me I am avoiding future vandalism. I don't want to have to shoot someone over something stupid if this situation escalates. I prefer to not to risk it.

At the risk of you flaming me.................Your friend is a self centered moron.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    disappointed with my friend for minimizing my feelings and acting like I am not justified in being angry that it happened. I feel violated, my friend makes me feel like I am over reacting.

To me I am avoiding future vandalism.
    The fact that your "friend" doesn't acknowledge any of this....should say something to you.
    At the risk of you flaming me.................Your friend is a self centered moron.

At the risk of her flaming me, I'll say the friend does not sound like a friend.

I know if my ride got janked up at somebody else's place, my peeps would descend and hell would come with them.
    But that's just how I picked my crew. I wouldn't even need to explain one thing...they'd just have my back. And the same is true in the reverse.
    Choose your friends well.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I can remember a time in the mid 80's when I had a group of friends that were the greatest. My sister's tagged us as the Goon Squad. We always had each others back. It was awesome. If one of us had problems we all showed up to fix it. Friends like that are hard to find these days.

I miss my old friends, we all got married and went different directions. I haven't seen the guys in ages.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I can remember a time in the mid 80's when I had a group of friends that were the greatest. My sister's tagged us as the Goon Squad. We always had each others back. It was awesome. If one of us had problems we all showed up to fix it. Friends like that are hard to find these days.

I miss my old friends, we all got married and went different directions. I haven't seen the guys in ages.
    Guess it's time for the GOON SQUAD reunion

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    My only concern is for your safety. If he did that much damage to your van, you are obviously some kind of "issue" to him. If you do go back to your friends house always watch your blind spots and always be ready. Good luck and stay safe.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

We had a crew like that. Just a phone call or word of mouth and things were put right no matter what. We knew if there were issues it was not self induced.
    Life moves on....people do as well. I can still pull some power if we need it. They just live farther away now.

Top Bottom