• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    So...where do you keep your water cannon and APC's?

Once again,I will have to thank Mr. Jarrell for pointing out my inadequacy. Who carries APCs? There is a Tractor Supply not too far from my house. Does anyone know if they have one in stock?

The water cannon I have. Wait?!?! does a supersoaker count as a "cannon?" Its the big one....

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    It has to do with there are consequences beyond them just tearing up their own neighborhoods. It has to do with collateral damage, people on the outskirts on said neighborhood. People who own businesses or work in those neighborhoods.

Say let them riot is ignorant at best.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Once again,I will have to thank Mr. Jarrell for pointing out my inadequacy. Who carries APCs? There is a Tractor Supply not too far from my house. Does anyone know if they have one in stock?

The water cannon I have. Wait?!?! does a supersoaker count as a "cannon?" Its the big one....
    No, you have to have the superdupermegasoaker for it count.

I am forming a neighborhood watch :rockwoot:

And when they get ready to reveal the verdict will patrol my block of neighborhood with a rifle at the ready

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Well, you should have thought of that before now. I'm sure lots of INGOers with their APCs in garage are wishing you would stop whining already. .22lr, APC or water cannon, you should have planned better! ;)

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    You would not be able to do much. The riot will end, and if you shot any of them trying to damage your property, you would end up in prison. It's a messy situation. We as law abiding citizens can only protect ourselves, we can stand guard on our property line armed at the low ready and try to scare them off, but not much we can do. It's a good topic to discuss.

As far as race riots over GZ and TM, yea right. When Oscar Grant was shot in the back while he was on the ground restrained, detained, and unarmed, we had a minor riot in Oakland. And heck there was just an overturned police car and a dumpster fire IIRC. It was pretty tame. That case was so much more worthy of a riot, than a guy shooting someone in self defense.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The media certainly would be in large part to blame. I don't expect riots.by definition. I do expect small acts of vengence.

At a stoplight. Getting the mail. Crossing the parking lot. Any of those sort of things. But we should always be prepped for those things anyways, right?

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    Why would people in Fort Wayne be rioting over a murder case in Florida?

Because- Quoting the words of the prosecutions star witness .. It's their culture

Cracka'

ETA- I don't know about Ft. Wayne, but I could easily see trouble in Indy. At any rate, I will be armed and prepared as always. You never know when violence will strike.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    When the Rodney King thing went down ,I was heading home from US Steel, going down 5th Ave. that night I saw crowds of 20 to 30 people just looking for trouble at every intersection, I expect the same if they let Mr. Zimmerman off the hook.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I would like to think that most people are reasonable and trust the justice system and believe that the truth will prevail whether they get the results they want or not. I do not remember any riots when O.J. was acquitted. Even though I thought the guy was guilty I will defer to the jury that actually was there. I am not sure about Zimmerman although most of the liberal media is saying that the state is not making a very convincing case for themselves. I truly hope that justice is served and if this man was only protecting himself then he should be exonerated and if he is guilty then he should go to jail. I am sure all of America will act responsibly. But just incase I think I will go get an OC holster. :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Went to the corner package store for some beer.....some of the regulars hanging out in front of the used and abused shop so I walked over and asked them If "Z" is found innocent are they rioting. They looked at each other and started laughing..........No solidarity for "T" down here in my Hood.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Went to the corner package store for some beer.....some of the regulars hanging out in front of the used and abused shop so I walked over and asked them If "Z" is found innocent are they rioting. They looked at each other and started laughing..........No solidarity for "T" down here in my Hood.

:laugh:
    Thanks for the intel! That's good to hear.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Never thought of New Albany and Jeff as a riot area but I could see it spilling over from Louisville. Plenty of craziness on a daily basis so it isn't much of a stretch to believe it possible. I hope not and that people would be more understanding.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Riots,

Chicago, I doubt you could tell based on what happens on any given day.

Indy, maybe in a few spots

Bloomington, I can think of two areas that will look forward to that type of fun.

Top Bottom