23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    louis-farrakhan-500x200.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Bridges are one thing but there are plenty of would be rioters already on this side! I really try to stay north of there as much as I can! I would unfortunately be forced to enter the fray to rescue those dear to me. Rest assured, violence will be met with extreme violence to ensure the safety of those I love!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Farrakhan is the most dangerous type of racist, a smart one. His words are chosen purposefully, and while they probably mean what we "think" they mean, it hardly as blatant as "Kill Whitey." I simply don't see him saying that.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    What concerns me most are the revenge crimes. The assault and murder of whites and hispanics "for Trayvon!". I bet there will be a lot of these committed by individuals and small groups. I have a feeling those will be widespread and continue for a very long time. I imagine areas like shopping malls will be hit the hardest. Small groups of them can loiter undisturbed until they see someone they think looks like fun to get some "justice for Trayvon" with in the parking lot. I think your best bet is to continue being prepared for such attacks and exercise heightened situational awareness while out and about.

That being said, I will still probably throw a rifle in my car when verdict time is near. I don't normally keep one in my car because I have young children, but I can keep my keys secured away from them for a few days. I just pray this is all blown over by the time my wife goes back to teaching in August. She teaches in an area that is likely to experience rioting. Heck, they have large race fights fairly regularly without a catalyst like this. Obviously she isn't allowed to have the means to defend herself.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Farrakhan is the most dangerous type of racist, a smart one. His words are chosen purposefully, and while they probably mean what we "think" they mean, it hardly as blatant as "Kill Whitey." I simply don't see him saying that.
    I agree. An his type is always the ones who hide behind the fools they motivate. I won't hesitate to protect my family and my neighbors. And I've got plenty handout rifles.
    Criminals will not beat rule of law.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I was working in Miami when the riots happened there. That was over a police officer that beat a black man to death with a flash light and was let off. They tried to burn the place down. I don't remember how many were killed.

Then there was the riots in Cincinnati. That was when I was a kid. That one didn't last to long. Both cost a lot of damage and death that didn't help their cause.

I don't see it happening over this trial no mater how it goes down. Some have said that we will have problems when the president leaves office. I don't see that happening. Only time will tell.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Remember the last time in INDY(unrest) a woman was disfigured after a BFR tore through her car window into her face.

To those who plan civil unrest in Indy: Warning, "WE the People" have you surrounded.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Its not going to happen!

Many of the people that would riot dont even pay enough attention to know when the verdict will come.
    The people that are racist and do know are too smart to riot so unless they can get together an army of idiots it wont happen.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Its not going to happen!

Many of the people that would riot dont even pay enough attention to know when the verdict will come.
    The people that are racist and do know are too smart to riot so unless they can get together an army of idiots it wont happen.
    Oh believe me this is one subject they are ALL aware of! They are constantly prodded and reminded of how oppressed they are, in church at school, the media, home, the barbershop, the liquor store, ect.
    they're watching and never miss a chance to hoot and holla' in the street and burn some **** to the ground, get a new free tv or some areforce1's or Jordan's. or off they're lucky some new pot metal gold plated fake diamond jewelry to rock the beat with.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    I still think at most there will be a few smaller riots in larger cities and that will be the extent.
    Obummers home city of Chicago and maybe right outside the courthouse.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh believe me this is one subject they are ALL aware of! They are constantly prodded and reminded of how oppressed they are, in church at school, the media, home, the barbershop, the liquor store, ect.
    they're watching and never miss a chance to hoot and holla' in the street and burn some **** to the ground, get a new free tv or some areforce1's or Jordan's. or off they're lucky some new pot metal gold plated fake diamond jewelry to rock the beat with.

Lol, wut? I think you are letting your emotions get the best of you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom