• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be willing to chip in $50/year to hire a lobbyist?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    BoR thank you for the information, I fear I will be trudging the path of madness all too soon. I greatly appreciate the information... How can we find out about the legality of hiring a lobbyist? Kirk, does the ISPRA have any interest in hiring a lobbyist and going that route? If we can get a couple thousand people to chip in $50/year we would surely be able to pay a lobbyist and expenses. I really want to get this going and setup as soon as possible.

I do try and do the best I can... although my wife says I get very defensive when discussing firearm rights. :dunno:

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    I believe what Mackey meant was the losing battle was on a national level moreso than at the state level.

I could be wrong though

Even on a national level, i dont htink for a minute its a losing battle...if you DO think its a losing battle, GET BUSY, write letters, call get active and vocal.

I find it dscussing how many at the local watering hole are crying about how there will be a bigger badder AWB...but all they do is sit and whine about it...even AFTER i have sent them, via e-mail, pre composed letters WITH e-mail addresses that all they have to do is add their name to and SEND.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Even on a national level, i dont htink for a minute its a losing battle...if you DO think its a losing battle, GET BUSY, write letters, call get active and vocal.

I find it dscussing how many at the local watering hole are crying about how there will be a bigger badder AWB...but all they do is sit and whine about it...even AFTER i have sent them, via e-mail, pre composed letters WITH e-mail addresses that all they have to do is add their name to and SEND.

Yep. The only way we can lose this battle is by not fighting it.

Get to work gun owners.

Top Bottom