• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My brother stopped in last night on his way to a match this weekend. He bought a P365 for his newest carry gun. He said that he is "finally done". "This is the one". He has had several carry guns over the years and thinks he finally hit the sweet spot.

I handled it. The trigger is fairly gritty but I imagine it will smooth out with time or some stoning action done to it.

It is still small to me but didn't seem as bad as the first time I handled one. It could be because he added some Talon grips to it. He bought the Pro version. I really like that one. I may consider it for my Shield.

I don't see any advantage to moving to it though compared to my Shields. But maybe I'm missing something.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    My brother stopped in last night on his way to a match this weekend. He bought a P365 for his newest carry gun. He said that he is "finally done". "This is the one". He has had several carry guns over the years and thinks he finally hit the sweet spot.

I handled it. The trigger is fairly gritty but I imagine it will smooth out with time or some stoning action done to it.

It is still small to me but didn't seem as bad as the first time I handled one. It could be because he added some Talon grips to it. He bought the Pro version. I really like that one. I may consider it for my Shield.

I don't see any advantage to moving to it though compared to my Shields. But maybe I'm missing something.
    What shields do you have?

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    I had a P365 for a second but didn't shoot it well...tried the OSP Hellcat with the same result...Tried grip sleeves on both and that didn't change anything....I ended up with a Shield Plus 4" Performance Center and couldn't be happier.....perfect fit for me at least....great POA and trigger, slim and lightweight for concealability and so far it has ran perfectly with several ammo brands and grains....not sure I can say "I'm done" but I can say I am not looking to replace it anytime soon...

Top Bottom