• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I already had a P226 before I got my P226 Legion. I have always hated the factory mag base plate since it doesn't seem to fit the guns look. The base plate just sticks out the front of the gun. Since I picked up the Legion, I decided to just make my own base plates. I need to have them coated which is why they are bare. Still deciding if I want to try and match the color of the legion or just do a black/grey.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The new baseplates look cool! However, the factory part's protrusion is very handy if you need to quickly strip a mag that is stuck, especially if you're doing all of it with only one hand.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This is how you cure CZ-sickness. I don't expect to see any CZ Shadow 2s showing up anytime soon, so I thought maybe this would make a good USPSA Production gun. I have been kicking around getting one of these for about 5 years, so I finally took the plunge:

Stainless%20Elite_zps0ltdsa6v.jpg

Good call! It's a 42-ounce clone of my nightstand gun. I like it a lot. Especially the feel of the long recoil horn. I think I will swap a fat, "long-reach" trigger in it, since the thin trigger pinches my finger against the frame a little bit on every shot. Other than that, it's flawless and I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. It's making me feel guilty. Do I deserve a pistol this good?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is how you cure CZ-sickness. I don't expect to see any CZ Shadow 2s showing up anytime soon, so I thought maybe this would make a good USPSA Production gun. I have been kicking around getting one of these for about 5 years, so I finally took the plunge:

Stainless%20Elite_zps0ltdsa6v.jpg

Good call! It's a 42-ounce clone of my nightstand gun. I like it a lot. Especially the feel of the long recoil horn. I think I will swap a fat, "long-reach" trigger in it, since the thin trigger pinches my finger against the frame a little bit on every shot. Other than that, it's flawless and I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. It's making me feel guilty. Do I deserve a pistol this good?

Very nice! :yesway:

Top Bottom