• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 574mag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Osceola IN
    I’m sure that’s true! But ya gotta pay to play. I think guns and ammo are over priced now a days, but people still by them left and right. Look at primers, crazy expensive compared to just a few years ago. But if I find them for under 100 per 1000, I feel like I got a deal. Just a sign of the times.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My original goal hear was just to have one. Then I started thinking it would be cool for varmit hunting, then I started thinking about deer hunting. Ahh, the possibilities keep expanding!

The best suppressor advice I got that I didn't listen to was, "buy a suppressor for each intended use. Don't buy one size fits all".

I didn't listen. Started with a Hybrid 46 (luckily got used from a friend with a ton of caps/adapters) and a used 22 can - because that is all that I would need.

Well....now I have another 22 can, 45 cans, a 9mm can, 556 cans and a 30 cal can....

sigh.....

Last edited:

DefenseInsight

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2024
    Greene County
    If you've already started watching a million videos, don't geek out too hard on decibel #s. They are very often misreported, recorded incorrectly and there are other factors to how it sounds.

So many good options now, hard to go wrong so long as you aren't on the cutting edge or picking dinosaur cans.

I think reputation of company and availability of quality mounts are some of the most important factors.

Top Bottom