• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB WILL HOST USPSA THIS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2015. 6 STAGES 180 ROUNDS. KEEPING WITH THE CURRENT TREND TO PUMMEL COMPETITORS WITH STRONG HAND WEAK HAND CLASSIFIERS, PLAN TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF WITH THE CLASSIFIER 03-11 EL STRONG & WEAK HAND PRES. BLAME IT ON OUR NEW EL PRES MIKE FOLEY IF YOU NEED A BACKUP BLAME. WE'LL NEED RO'S SO PLAN TO SHOOT THE MATCH FREE IF YOU RO A SQUAD. MATCH FEE $15 NON MEMBERS, $10 MEMBERS, $5 MILITARY, POLICE, EMS, FIRE, EXCLUDES RICH ST. CLAIR. MATCH START TIME 10:30 AM. NEW SHOOTERS MEETING, WHEN PAUL ARRIVES AND PROOFS OUR STAGES, LOADS HIS MOON CLIPS, LOADS A BOOK ON FRANCIS FRANCES NOOK AND WELL, A BRIEF NEW SHOOTERS MEETING. STAGE SETUP WILL BEGIN FRI. MORN 9AM. SETUP HELP SHOOTS FREE. WE WILL FINISH SETUP SATURDAY. 9AM SETUP TIME SATURDAY. ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL DAN BOONE.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    We ALWAYS blame Dan.

Just ask Silver Creek.

You won't have me to kick around this time. I ain't gonna be there.

So someone better step up to run registration on the Kindles or you will be back in the dark ages with pen and paper and waiting a week for scores.

Oh and I have changed my email so there.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Just ask Silver Creek.

You won't have me to kick around this time. I ain't gonna be there.

So someone better step up to run registration on the Kindles or you will be back in the dark ages with pen and paper and waiting a week for scores.

Oh and I have changed my email so there.

THANK GOD!!

I Love the pen and paper

Planning on it. Are you keeping the rain away?

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Have fun guys, I will not be able to make it, so I will not be able to do the Kindles.
    Sorry guys. Wish i could but too much to do before Santa arrives.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Stages are set. We took the lead from Rich. Long shots, lots of movement, lots of steel. 2 Texas Stars and the Polish Plate Rack is out, along with swingers, poppers and the old plate rack.

harokyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Help. I'd like to come shoot but it will be my first uspsa match. Ive shot plenty of stell challenge matches. I missed Friday night steel and the steel match this morning due to a bad cold. I have a 1911and 200 rounds and four mags and a holster . I know I will need to get mag pouches. Do I need anything else

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Help. I'd like to come shoot but it will be my first uspsa match. Ive shot plenty of stell challenge matches. I missed Friday night steel and the steel match this morning due to a bad cold. I have a 1911and 200 rounds and four mags and a holster . I know I will need to get mag pouches. Do I need anything else

You might need one more mag. Other than a good holster and pouches, eye and ear pro you should be good.

When you sign up in the AM tell the guy running the Kindles under the big car port on the range to put you with the Match Directors squad. It has some long time USPSA shooters and will help you through the match.

PM me your name and I will make sure the guy running the Kindles knows that.

Last edited:

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD

I can bring a couple of double mag pouches and a couple extra mags. I assume it's 45. I should be on the MD's squad, so just ask around.

Top Bottom