• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Stages are set. We took the lead from Rich. Long shots, lots of movement, lots of steel. 2 Texas Stars and the Polish Plate Rack is out, along with swingers, poppers and the old plate rack.
    YOU LOW LIFE!!!! YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!! I had my new Trojan Single Stack all SPIT SHINED and ready for the match and I see this post and think OH I only have 6 mags and I don't want to run out on the POLISH PLATE RACK!!!!! So I hurridly loaded a bunch open ammo and blew the dust of the Open gun to only show up at the match and there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO steel any where. GOD will GET YOU Dan Boone.

Great Match Dave and crew. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL . See you next year.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Proud to say I had NO misses on the Regular Plate Rack, either Texas Star or the Polish Plate Rack.

Fun squad as always, wonderful weather, just a great December match. Thanks everyone!

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    YOU LOW LIFE!!!! YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!! I had my new Trojan Single Stack all SPIT SHINED and ready for the match and I see this post and think OH I only have 6 mags and I don't want to run out on the POLISH PLATE RACK!!!!! So I hurridly loaded a bunch open ammo and blew the dust of the Open gun to only show up at the match and there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO steel any where. GOD will GET YOU Dan Boone.

Great Match Dave and crew. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL . See you next year.

Lol..merry Christmas max...

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    :lmfao: How did I take 6th place on the classifier?

I did score the most points on 2 stages (tied on one). Of course we had time to reseed the berms and take the first cutting of hay while I was doing it. :ugh:

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Outside of Open, THREE people shot the classifier clean. I'd say we all need more practice! :D

I felt like I was doing horrible all day, but I guess it turned out all right. I was just squaded with too many great shooters! I'm still not ok with six misses! Oh well, not bad for the middle of December!

How about a slow, casual tour of the stages today?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Syc1q9exAc

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    :lmfao: How did I take 6th place on the classifier?

I am beginning to formulate a theory about these things.

attachment.php

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Wearing shorts less than 2 weeks before Christmas. Who would have figured that.
    Great day on the range. Fun hoser stages. Great squad. Fitting end to the year.
    Thanks to Dave, Dan, Brian, John and all the others that work to setup and put on the matches at Silver Creek.
    Happy Holidays and see you all next year.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I had a great time.
    The weather was a bit warm if the sun had broken through the clouds we all would have been sweating.:):
    I did OK on the classierfier until the third weak hand shot,that poor hostage caught one between the eyes.
    Weak hand and head shots will be a theme for practice this year.......if I manage to get any practice in.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Glad everyone enjoyed the match. We assembled hoser stages because we were pretty sure rain would figure in the equation as soon as early afternoon. I really appreciate everyone helping tear down stages, stack vision barriers, assemble spikes in a location they will be found and pulling up fault lines without turning them into kindling. Really nice day, several competitors showed up in shorts, a very fun day. Hope everyone has a memorable holiday season with family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Top Bottom