Since we've been talking alot about CZ 75's.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    That will be one awesome gun.
    Yeah, I can't wait. It'll be next on my list after I finish the ar. Hopefully I'll have it into CGW late next year. Can't wait to see if their work is as good as everything I've heard.

Mmmmm coolaid

8f3c0a0d324f2e9582b903bb2d9be061_zps5f2d16c5.jpg

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Very beautiful gun, sir. One of those is near the top of my list.

Thanks. I waited quite a long time to find one that was blued instead of the poly dip. Once they were in stock, they were sold out the same day. They really don't import enough of them.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have been told more than once by gun store owners that CZs are niche guns and don't sell enough to be kept in inventory.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was told a long time ago that CZs were of poor quality and not a good choice. I held one one time and thought the slide was a bit too thin and never looked again. After seeing the MANY posts from Birds Away and some others, I figured I would get one and just try it out. I'm glad I decided to get one and I'd highly recommend anyone try it out. Now I'm resisting the urge to ship it off for a month for the upgrades BA suggests, but when I get my .40 S&W, I will send off my 9mm.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was told a long time ago that CZs were of poor quality and not a good choice. I held one one time and thought the slide was a bit too thin and never looked again. After seeing the MANY posts from Birds Away and some others, I figured I would get one and just try it out. I'm glad I decided to get one and I'd highly recommend anyone try it out. Now I'm resisting the urge to ship it off for a month for the upgrades BA suggests, but when I get my .40 S&W, I will send off my 9mm.

You don't know how much I wish you were still living in Indiana. I would love to meet you at the range and let you shoot any or all of mine.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I've got an SP-01 Tactical inbound. I've already signed up at The Original CZ Forum - Index and exchanged emails with David at CGW. I'll put a few round through it before I start tuning it up, but I have high expectations for this pistol.

Where are you all finding Kydex holsters? I've seen the Blade Techs and I'm not a fan. Raven and most others only list the Phantom as an option, but I'd be surprised if they would would fit correctly. Idea sources?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've got an SP-01 Tactical inbound. I've already signed up at The Original CZ Forum - Index and exchanged emails with David at CGW. I'll put a few round through it before I start tuning it up, but I have high expectations for this pistol.

Where are you all finding Kydex holsters? I've seen the Blade Techs and I'm not a fan. Raven and most others only list the Phantom as an option, but I'd be surprised if they would would fit correctly. Idea sources?

Look through here. You might find something you like. What holsters fit the Shadow/Phantom/SP-01?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I did, and I didn't. I've got emails out to the "usual suspects" and I'll report back any that can make them. I really looking forward to getting the SD-01.

Yeah, for some reason it seems that most CZ fans opt for leather holsters. Not sure why that is. I also prefer leather and have no interest in kydex.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    LOL. I have the "revolvers must have a leather holster" gene, and maybe it will extend to CZ's. I'll know more when I actually have it since I'm not familiar with the finish.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom