• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    It just depends on what box you checked. Some have a licenses while other's just have a permit.

Quit making trouble. :p

If you have the Indiana LTCH, you can carry however you please. Makes it easy, so you don't have to worry about your shirt riding up or anything.

Responses to OC will vary by area, but Indiana is fairly good about it, from what I have heard.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I'm leaning towards a Sig p250, I was trying to find something used but it seems like lately I can't find a used gun for much more than a new one. Also leaning towards the 4:00 position but it sounds like I'll have to wait and see which works better/more comfortable in my particular case. Also looks like I might have to start wearing some bigger shirts and wider pants.
    Thanks for the info.

I bought mine new for 379 at a show in Lafayette. I was at Gander Mountain the other day and saw them for 649 for the same model. If you go used with a 250, make sure it is a gen 2 version. See below

sig_p_250_compact-tfb.jpg

I am told that the original had some issues with the magazines. I have not been able to substantiate this. Not to mention, the change to the rail makes things easier in general. New mags are sold with both base plates, so you don't have to worry about compatibility.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I recently got my license and am shopping around for the right gun and holster. I'm wondering if anyone has advice for something I can conceal well or what would be the best way to carry. Being pretty thin (6'4", 170 lbs) it feels like much of anything would be rather noticeable.

I'm about the same as you (6'6", 170....really damn skinny), and I carry a g19 IWB at like 4 oclock. It's not as difficult as you would think. The g19 isn't big, but it's definitely not small either.

I had an MP shield that I traded away for the G19 because I didn't really carry it that often. The G19 is what I carry 99% of the time (the other 1% is a 1911, which is OC).

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    I'm 5'9" 145 and can CC an HK45C in an IWB holster I made at 4 to 5 and you can never tell. And thats under a t-shirt. Now sure if I bend over yo could see a print but thats the case with just about anyone who carries in that location. The point I guess I am trying to make is that a good holster with help more than the choice in a gun.

Top Bottom