• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    The shotguns they have marketed in the past were well built and solid guns but not innovative enough to compel police departments to dump what they had and pony up with the cash to switch. I still consider them a way under-valued gun and by them when available.

It will be interesting to see if they have learned from their past and employ advantages to their new line to prevent history from repeating itself...

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    Tfb tv just put out a video on the new m&p 12 bull pup. It looks like a high quality version of the ksg. Still has the downward ejection like the ksg so I'm out. Had a ksg and the shells always hit me right on the wrist with the rim and that sucked after a few box of shells.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    ****Smith & Wesson Board of Directors meeting***

CEO: "Gentlemen, Remington is down. Now is the perfect time to bring back the Smith & Wesson shotgun line."

COO: "Hmm, yes, but what should we make?"

CLO: "870 is off line, and people love retro guns, let's bring back the M3000! It will sell like hotcakes."

Some dude in khakis and a golf shirt sitting on a chair not at the table vaping: "Gentlemen, please, the choice is obvious, let's market a trash-tier bullpup from the mind of a Call of Duty playing 12 year old."

***all stare at each other, blinking***

"That's just dumb enough to work, Johnson."

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Meh. I'm not shelling out (heh) that kind of a coin for a pump gun. Even if it's tacticool and holdz all the roundz. I don't quite get the appeal of a bullpup either. I know, I know, so you can have a gun fight in a phone booth, but still.

Maybe do some no key hole N-frames? Maybe do that?

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Cool gun but I'll keep my KSGs. Some dont like them but I havnt had a single issue with either of mine and both have had at least a case of #4bs through them.

I like BBIs suggestion, no key hole N-frame would be a attention getter imho.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Who is S&W going after here? Keltec?

You do remember the Governor to compete with Taurus' Judge, don't you? S&W is making stupid amounts of money and is apparently throwing anything and everything at the wall because if some of it sticks they'll make even more...

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I'll pass. If I were to spend $$ on a pump shotgun today Mossberg 590 looks pretty good. Or a Beretta 1301 or FN (but heard FN is discontinuing the SLP)

Top Bottom