• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If they had one of these instead of slightly different M4s in the future, they could take care of the white spikes on their own instead of having to invent time travel to come get Chris Pratt and friends, js

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    It reminds me more of a DP-12 on a diet than a KSG.

On a side note, it is reassuring to know you can reliably guess what INGO's response to something new(ish) will be before you even open the thread.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    It reminds me more of a DP-12 on a diet than a KSG.

On a side note, it is reassuring to know you can reliably guess what INGO's response to something new(ish) will be before you even open the thread.
    I agree with the DP12 reference. I'm not hating on it but it's far from newish and more like an already been done.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Quoted from an SME on another forum (and censored to INGO language rules)

The overriding goals here seem to be chasing capacity and a short OAL. The weight, the complication of loading, introducing significant offset...it sacrifices a number of things that make the shotgun good at close range to chase capacity and AR controls, neither of which are really a benefit to the defensive use of the shotgun.

Worse still, they achieve a short OAL while simultaneously making a length of pull that is entirely too long for even above average sized males, ensuring that the gun will kick the *** of most people who try to shoot it. You can see it in the videos hitting youtube...

Everyone who you see shooting that thing is stretched out and getting their *** handed to them by the gun...which is what happens when the LOP is too long, you're stuck with pistol grips that force a locked wrist, and you generally don't know how to use shotguns well. (Which most don't)

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Quoted from an SME on another forum (and censored to INGO language rules)
    Looking at the thing closely, it looks like they went out of the way to make the LOP really long. No design reason for it is readily apparent and most bullpups tend to be short on LOP not long.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Meh....another bullpup shotgun....."if", and it's a big "if" I ever bought a bullpup shotgun, it would be a KSG7, it's been around, and has a track record (KT haters aside) I love S&W, but I want reasonable priced revolvers before an over priced pump shotgun....JMHO.....

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    You do remember the Governor to compete with Taurus' Judge, don't you? S&W is making stupid amounts of money and is apparently throwing anything and everything at the wall because if some of it sticks they'll make even more...

Agreed…. Be nice if they would go back to making quality revolvers with no ridiculous lock hole in the side with real steel hammers/ triggers etc. You know the products the company was built on. I haven’t bought a “ new” S&W since they discontinued 3rd Gen semi autos and screwed up their revolvers.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Thank you !!!! and don't forget SIG, they took the P11 and improved it in the form of the 365........(still love my P32's though)
    Ummm can I buy some pot from you? Cause you be smoking the good stuff!

the p11 was a double action hammer fired gun that had a horrible trigger pull, the 365 is a single action striker fired gun, the only things they have in common are they both have a polymer frame, a steel barrel, and they’re both 9mm, but if that’s how your comparing them, why not say that Ferrari is an improved Ford Fiesta?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

I like how they spent a good 30-60 seconds of that video talking about making it feel like "an M&P", all the way down to the grips...

...that they didn't bother to put on my only 8 month old M&P 15, and apparently still don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Feeding mini shells is pretty intriguing. 20 rounds in the gun. That’s incredible.

I've had a shotgun that feeds 20 for approaching 10 years now and I don't have to run minis. Feeds the second 20 a lot faster than the one too...
    1629777373627.png

She's a thicc girl when loaded up, but... worth it.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Ummm can I buy some pot from you? Cause you be smoking the good stuff!

the p11 was a double action hammer fired gun that had a horrible trigger pull, the 365 is a single action striker fired gun, the only things they have in common are they both have a polymer frame, a steel barrel, and they’re both 9mm, but if that’s how your comparing them, why not say that Ferrari is an improved Ford Fiesta?
    Do I assume the striker fire is the Fiesta?

Top Bottom