• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    To be clear and not to come off like a jerk, this is going to be an invitation only shoot. Everyone from the 1911 shoot and a few others who weren't able to make it should start getting PM's with details.

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I would be interested. Any date is OK with me. the crowd was a killer for me last time, but had a chance to shoot with my wife and a friend.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would be interested. Any date is OK with me. the crowd was a killer for me last time, but had a chance to shoot with my wife and a friend.

Would be different this time. We're talking about going out to MCF&G which will allow us to all shoot together.

I can't do Sundays, but I'm just 1 vote.

Sorry to hear that dude. We'll see what the response is and adjust if needed. Keep an eye on the thread just in case.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh, it will take more than a few gun nuts to scare me away. Say you're bringing Rosie ODonnell and I might just have something else I've committed to do that day.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    E series are a lot of bang for the buck. I've always wanted to see one in person but can't find one. Didn't even see one at the January Indy 1500

Bite the Bullet in Seymour has a new E series in the case. Full size gun. Yes I coonfingered it, yes it is a nice gun.

They also took in a LNIB Smith PC1911 commander. Priced right and I doubt will stay in the case long. This gun is clean, clean. If anybody is looking for a scandium gun I would run not walk.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Bite the Bullet in Seymour has a new E series in the case. Full size gun. Yes I coonfingered it, yes it is a nice gun.

They also took in a LNIB Smith PC1911 commander. Priced right and I doubt will stay in the case long. This gun is clean, clean. If anybody is looking for a scandium gun I would run not walk.

Wish I had the extra money. I'd have to make the trip down to Seymour. After shooting OkieGirl's I can definitely say that it's a very sweet gun :)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wish I had the extra money. I'd have to make the trip down to Seymour. After shooting OkieGirl's I can definitely say that it's a very sweet gun :)

They are usually fair with their trades. Plus Mark moves a lot of 1911s. If you want one of these PC1911 never last more then a day.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have a couple Springfields and Kimbers and have had excellent luck with both manufacturers and are very accurate 1911s, but my E series S&W is probably my favorite and very easy on the eye's!psyko

Top Bottom