So I shot an AR for the first time yesterday...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    Nowhere near enough :(

I do want something to kick me around, but only because I feel it would give me more of maybe a "rush", if that's one way to describe it. I have a double barrel 20 guage that at least gives me a little feel in the shoulder, perhaps I should pull it out this weekend!

I see you are in Plainfield I'm in Avon. I have a Kel-Tec KSG you can shoot sometime. It is a very fun gun and it has a crazy kick with 12g slugs. I'm not sure where you normally shoot but I'm always up for shooting things other than paper targets. I normally go to MCFG and can only shoot paper or steel plate there with pistol cal or shotguns. If you have a place to shoot big guns I have plenty of toys.

GlockWielder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    I have to agree with someone's post on here that the AR15 is like legos for grown ups. You can customize them and build them any way you want. It's almost limitless :) :) :) As for the low recoil, it's a combat gun made to put a lot of rounds down range. Reducing recoil makes your follow up shots quicker (kudos to Mr. Stoner). For a fun gun, the Mosin Nagant is like a cannon. I love shooting the Mosin :D

Top Bottom