• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I don’t know were you peoples live but in Perry county. This would be punished harshly Sheriff would be more happy to investigate. Normally they get charged with theft and burglary.

He really screwed up by cutting the lock.
    Sometimes I think the cops down here want stuff to happen just so they have something to do.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Got home from making the rounds today, shopping when you do no feel good sucks. Noticed the High Tech Ruger gate lock was cut on our diesel fuel cell. I had just put the chain on the front gate since we were only going to be gone a few hours.

Reviewed the video clips which clearly shows the pos from down the road, his plate and face. Someone is going to be having a bad day tomorrow a.m. Best I can tell he filled 6 five gallon Yellow Cans. I am so ****** off I decided not to confront him instead called Wilson County they will be at will be at his door step 05:00 tomorrow morning.

I am not sure how stupid he is looked directly at the camera. Ourdriveway is long and narrow so he backed his mini van right up to the camera.

Nothing worse than a thief!
    So do you have to wait a while before putting the video on YouTube or could it go there now?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So do you have to wait a while before putting the video on YouTube or could it go there now?
    When it is all said and done I am going to post.

In the Interim the call did not go well for Mr *** Hat, currently there are several that can not make bail, my heart bleeds for them, well no it doesn’t. Sucks to be a the Gray Bar over the Holiday again I feel so Bad NOT.

The criminal trespass, destruction of private property, and theft from a motor vehicle use of off road diesel in a private passenger vehicle, yeah that is a big one will be the least of their problems.

I had my suspicions with the constant traffic in and out of there at all hours, always for 5 minutes or less etc. Looks like I was right!

Top Bottom