So Where do you all normally go to get supplies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Brian’s Surplus is probably the best place right now for reloading supplies. He does the best he can with prices despite the hard cold facts that the manufacturers and distributors are doing everything they can to raise prices at their level. At least Brian’s has a steady supply of components unlike most if not all of the box stores and most other LGS’s. +1 Brian’s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Portage
    I wish that I had a locally owned reloading supply shop nearby but Cabelas and Bass Pro are my only brick and mortar options. Occasionally, I will find reasonably priced items at the gun shows in Crown Point. Most of my purchases are online at MidwayUSA, Brownells, Natchez, Grafs and Powder Valley. I always shop around for the lowest combination of price and shipping costs as there are always sale items and occasional shipping deals.
    You can go to Kempf gun shop in Michigan city. They have reloading equipment and supplies.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Used to be Bite the bullet in Seymour but since Bob passed I haven’t been back. Would buy primers 10k at a time. Never found anyone local stocking bulk bullets at a reasonable price so mostly everglades or American reloading. I live 5 miles from Bobcat and save money shopping online vs their mark up, as long as I order enough to spread the shipping across. I hate it I can’t just go get a single lb of powder to try out once in awhile. That’s just the way it is apparently.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I looked around briefly but didnt see a post or pin -

Where is your normal go to for supplies? outside of the random sales now and then that may be better, where do you prefer to go to get your reloading stuffs :)

Thanks!

This is from 2020. It might still be useful for you. Some may have shut down over the last few years.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana

This is from 2020. It might still be useful for you. Some may have shut down over the last few years.
    I know a few are still open.
    Tomlinson's in Churubusco is alive and well
    Wrigley's Firearms in Fort Wayne is owned by the same people of Tomlinson's in Churubusco and is alive.
    True Value in Plymouth is alive, called the other day to see if they had SP Mag primers.
    Len's in South Bend is alive, also called him about the primers. And was a trip to talk to. He won't answer his phone till you start to leave a message. Robo calls is driving him crazy. lol
    Can't say any about the rest on the list.
    But will add Dutchman in Shipshewana. They do have a couple of reloading things. not very much at all. But is an option. Sometimes SP primers, a couple options of powders. .40 brass, and some RCBS stuff.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom