• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    As much as ergonomics were a major reason for my prefering the P320 over the Glock I was predisposed to buy, I would contradict myself a bit and say that feel isn't even the most important thing-- especially for a SD gun.

If you can hit with it and it always works, it should be a candidate, even if you hate how it feels.

I've always found Glocks to be comfortable enough--not the best, but not needing to be, either.

Lots of truth here. 1911s and CZs feel better to me, but the Glocks don't feel bad. Except for the large frame, non-SF ones. All of my large frame Glocks have been the SF Gen 3s and, while not the most comfortable gun, they work well for me.

dman424

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Glocks are extremely reliable, no frills pistols that have a modular design and few external buttons and levers to get in the way of operation during a stressful self defense situation. I think that's why people love them so much.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Grip angle is perfect (my .40 and 10mm push back into my hand and not buck up like my Sig P250 in .45ACP does), extremely dependable, good enough to great trigger, very accurate, easy to accessorize, hold their value, the subcompact pistols in a caliber family can use the big brother mags with nice-feeling grip sleeves, etc, etc, etc.

Top Bottom