• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    [h=1]HUGE! Hispanic Voters at Telemundo Say President Trump OVERWHELMINGLY Won Debate 66% to 34%[/h]
    telemundo-poll.jpg

;)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...sident-trump-overwhelmingly-won-debate-66-34/

834.jpg

:)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]VP of Flint, MI City Council Endorses Trump: “Mr. Trump would be the best thing for poor folks”…”Obama said our water is fine…ain’t nothing wrong with drinking lead!”[/h]

Kelly asked Davis if he remembers when President Trump spoke directly to the Black community, when he asked them, “What the hell do you have to lose?” Davis told Kelly, he remembered, and that he thought President Trump was speaking directly to his constituency. “We are an impoverished community,” he explained, adding, “Nobody cares about the Blacks in Flint, but Mr. Trump gave us a lot of hope,” Davis told explained how he’s actually seen the results of the Trump administration trying to help them, while other politicians, like Barack Obama, have only offered lip service to the poor residents of Flint. He explained, “Since President Trump was elected, Sec. of State Ben Carson brought over $30 million to the city of Flint,” adding, “Obama been here— he said our water is fine, you know—ain’t nothing wrong with drinking lead! And Mr. Trump tried to do something about that!”

Davis said a lot of “black folks” feel just like him, adding, “but they’re scared because of the ridicule they’ll get” for openly supporting Trump, warning, “You’re gonna find out on election day” that Trump is going to turn out the Black vote.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-fine-aint-nothing-wrong-drinking-lead-video/

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Timcast IRL, a youtuber, was talking about something similar last week. He said he knows many folks personally that will not vocally show support for trump for fear of being harassed, targets, etc but they will be quietly voting for him.

Thus those polls showing trump on the decline are using bad data.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    After the debate last night Trump black approval launched. Predator became a hot search last night.

Morning Reader Data Points:

National Daily Black Likely Voter Job Approval For @POTUS – October 19-23, 2020

Mon 10/19 – 25%
    Tue 10/20 – 24%
    Wed 10/21 – 31%
    Thu 10/22 – 37%
    Fri 10/23 – 46%

Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 23, 2020
    [/COLOR]

This is devastating news for Democrats who need at least 80% of the black vote to remain relevant.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Charlamagne Tha God credits Trump for 'actually talking to young Black male voters'[/h]

So this pop culture icon is on CNN and says this:

"When it comes to those Black people you see who maybe [are] showing support for Trump, I just think because Trump is actually talking to young Black male voters," the radio talk show host added. "He's directing ads towards them. They are a group that, you know, never gets courted. I mean, Black people don't get courted either as a whole, but that old Democratic regime speaks to old Black men and they think that everyone else in the Black community, the Black family is supposed to fall in line ... they think the rest of us all speak the same language."
    He added, "So Trump is targeting young Black males. And promo ad and marketing, it works."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/charlamagne-tha-god-trump-young-black-male-voters

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Charlamagne Tha God credits Trump for 'actually talking to young Black male voters'

So this pop culture icon is on CNN and says this:

"When it comes to those Black people you see who maybe [are] showing support for Trump, I just think because Trump is actually talking to young Black male voters," the radio talk show host added. "He's directing ads towards them. They are a group that, you know, never gets courted. I mean, Black people don't get courted either as a whole, but that old Democratic regime speaks to old Black men and they think that everyone else in the Black community, the Black family is supposed to fall in line ... they think the rest of us all speak the same language."
    He added, "So Trump is targeting young Black males. And promo ad and marketing, it works."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/charlamagne-tha-god-trump-young-black-male-voters
    Contrast this with what they get from Biden. They are just supposed to fall in line. If you don't vote for him then you ain't Black.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Contrast this with what they get from Biden. They are just supposed to fall in line. If you don't vote for him then you ain't Black.

And I have read that MSM polling models are using black turnout levels at or higher than the Obama wins to show Biden leading...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We really need something wonderful to happen.
    The revolutionists have pushed so hard this time that they've alarmed the American people at large.
    They've made themselves visible, presenting an existential threat that may bring Americans together in ways completely unforeseen.
    So, will they go back to being termites in the walls instead of squirrels thudding around the attic?
    I don't know but sure do hope this doesn't turn into a bunch of little Vietnam's and get more people hurt.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think the leftists have made themselves more visible and the black community is realizing that is bad for them and theirs...

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A former Obama adviser thinks Trump has made big effort to attract black voters to the new Republican tent.

Anchor Jake Tapper criticized Trump for remarks he made during the final debate on Thursday when he said he has “done more” for black Americans than any other president with the “possible exception of Abraham Lincoln,” according to Fox News.

However, Jones then named several things Trump has accomplished for the black community.

“I think it’s really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the black community,” he continued:

Opportunity zone stuff, black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal justice stuff. I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formerly incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...-has-done-good-stuff-for-the-black-community/

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not done yet! Trump only down 1 point for Michigan black voters. WOW!

The time and resources President Trump’s campaign has been pouring into the battleground state of Michigan appear to be paying off, according to two new polls.

Zia Poll surveyed “2851 likely voters and newly registered voters who have never voted in an election” and found Trump leading Joe Biden, 49 percent to 45 percent, for a four-point lead.
    MICHIGAN
    Trump 49% (+4)
    Biden 45%
    Zia Poll, LV, 10/11-18https://t.co/esjBX01ujS
    — Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) October 23, 2020
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]The poll also found Biden with a “slight” lead among black and Hispanic voters. Painter Communications analyzed the poll and told Breitbart News Biden had the support of 46.8 percent of black respondents, while Trump was at 45.7 percent, a difference of just 1.1 percent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]The poll also found Biden with a “slight” lead among black and Hispanic voters.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]Painter Communications analyzed the poll and told Breitbart News Biden had the support of 46.8 percent of black respondents, while Trump was at 45.7 percent, a difference of just 1.1 percent.[/COLOR]

And in additional good news,

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]That poll also found Republican Senate challenger John James flirting with breaking the all-important 50 percent threshold.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]James led Democrat incumbent Sen. Gary Peters 49.7 percent to 47.5 percent. Only 1.4 percent of respondents said they were undecided.[/COLOR]

https://primepatriot.com/2020/10/24...-among-black-voters-in-battleground-michigan/

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As many may know, not a fan of polling but have never seen this type of result before.

Top 2016 pollsters Robert Cahaly of Trafalgar Groupand Matt Towery of Insider Advantage...are seeing the momentum for President Trump.
    Matt Towery: We are seeing African Americans at 14-15% in these polls… Now I have been doing this for a long time as a candidate, as a pollster, as a columnist and I have never seen a Republican with 15% of the African American vote or thereabouts this close to an election — Ever! In the entire time I’ve polled. Now it could melt down a little bit but it could also melt up!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ack-voter-support-gop-president-memory-video/

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Even CNN is noticing...

CNN’s Alisyn Camerota on Friday said Democrats are “worried” about the Republican turnout in Florida, specifically Miami-Dade County.

Hillary Clinton won Miami-Dade County but ultimately lost Florida in 2016.
    Joe Biden isn’t even close to Hillary Clinton’s numbers in blue Miami-Dade and Florida Democrat Congresswoman Frederica Wilson has been sounding the alarm to the Biden campaign.

Frederica Wilson, who represents Florida’s 24th congressional district, told Politico, “I screamed. Hollered. I called. I lobbied from the top to the bottom,” Wilson said of her efforts to sound the alarm including sending written proposals to Biden’s campaign and having virtual Zoom meetings with his advisors

“We’ve got to stop the bleeding,” Democrats Marc Caputo and Matt Dixon said.

Barack Obama’s former chief strategist David Axelrod said Joe Biden is in big trouble with black voters.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Even CNN is noticing...

CNN’s Alisyn Camerota on Friday said Democrats are “worried” about the Republican turnout in Florida, specifically Miami-Dade County.

Hillary Clinton won Miami-Dade County but ultimately lost Florida in 2016.
    Joe Biden isn’t even close to Hillary Clinton’s numbers in blue Miami-Dade and Florida Democrat Congresswoman Frederica Wilson has been sounding the alarm to the Biden campaign.

Frederica Wilson, who represents Florida’s 24th congressional district, told Politico, “I screamed. Hollered. I called. I lobbied from the top to the bottom,” Wilson said of her efforts to sound the alarm including sending written proposals to Biden’s campaign and having virtual Zoom meetings with his advisors

“We’ve got to stop the bleeding,” Democrats Marc Caputo and Matt Dixon said.

Barack Obama’s former chief strategist David Axelrod said Joe Biden is in big trouble with black voters.

this may be why the trump campaign has pulled additional ad spending in FL.
    There was a yahoo article on that or/and someone posting about it here on INGO a few days ago.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is hysterical!

Obama and Biden rallies in Detriot and Flint Michigan are at undisclosed locations and invitation only because Trump supporters outnumber them so often they have too. I suspect Obama required it because he does not want to be embarrassed. But think on that, they have to work to get votes in Flint Michigan? Wow!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The daily Rasmussen Reports poll that tracks black support for President Donald Trump shows the president sitting at 31 percent as of Thursday, just five days before the election.
    Oct 29, 2020 – Morning Reader Data Points:
    "If the presidential election was held today, would you vote for Donald Trump or Joe Biden?"
    National Daily Black Likely Voter % For @POTUS – October 26-29, 2020
    Mon 10/26 – 27%
    Tue 10/27 – 30%
    Wed 10/28 – 30%
    Thu 10/29 – 31%
    — Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 29, 2020

Rasmussen has also been tracking Trump’s job approval with black Americans and has watched it creep up to as high as 46 percent as recently as last week.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The daily Rasmussen Reports poll that tracks black support for President Donald Trump shows the president sitting at 31 percent as of Thursday, just five days before the election.
    Oct 29, 2020 – Morning Reader Data Points:
    "If the presidential election was held today, would you vote for Donald Trump or Joe Biden?"
    National Daily Black Likely Voter % For @POTUS – October 26-29, 2020
    Mon 10/26 – 27%
    Tue 10/27 – 30%
    Wed 10/28 – 30%
    Thu 10/29 – 31%
    — Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 29, 2020

Rasmussen has also been tracking Trump’s job approval with black Americans and has watched it creep up to as high as 46 percent as recently as last week.

Sure is looking like there are a lot of "ain't black" black people...

Top Bottom