• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Rasmussen's latest poll has black approval of Trump at an unreal 42%. Double just one year ago. Impeachment sure is impressing the voters...

blacks-trump-.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-approval-for-president-trump-doubles-to-42/

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Impeachment is a waste of time.
    I dont known why Pelosi bothered.
    It was never going to work without the Ds controlling the Senate. Frankly seems like all she did was cost her party votes on doing this. But if you think about it perhaps that is what the PARTY wanted. Not lose votes but not allow Sanders to win Iowa since he is stuck in DC while others are in Iowa for their caucus. Maybe that was the overall D plan?

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    Impeachment is a waste of time.
    I dont known why Pelosi bothered.
    It was never going to work without the Ds controlling the Senate. Frankly seems like all she did was cost her party votes on doing this. But if you think about it perhaps that is what the PARTY wanted. Not lose votes but not allow Sanders to win Iowa since he is stuck in DC while others are in Iowa for their caucus. Maybe that was the overall D plan?

I don't think it was ever Pelosi's plan to let it get this far, but she got pigeon holed into it by the squads reaction to trump. She was at a perfect point where she could release tidbits from secret hearings right up until then and I think she wanted to keep it that way. The freshmen over reacted in typical fashion and the media followed suit and rather forced her hand on the issue. I'm certain she wasn't silly enough to drink her own tea so to speak.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump uses Super Bowl ad to highlight African-Americans celebrating his criminal justice reform. He is working very hard to highlight his support of minority's.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump uses Super Bowl ad to highlight African-Americans celebrating his criminal justice reform. He is working very hard to highlight his support of minority's.

No, he got someone who he pardoned (and who actually was guilty of the crime they accused), to show gratitude for him getting her released. It’s a pandering move that not even people in his base are onboard with.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, he got someone who he pardoned (and who actually was guilty of the crime they accused), to show gratitude for him getting her released. It’s a pandering move that not even people in his base are onboard with.

I have no idea what the person pardoned did or did not do. I do know that black influencers liked it a it was received as good news in that constituency. I have not seen a single negative mention in conservative media about the ad, maybe some at the time of the pardon, but not now. In fact the conservatives I know are excited, as I am, by the outreach, as I have long believed that the values of the black community and my values had far more in common than who we voted for indicated. The media and democrats did all they could to keep that from being connected.

Trump is working hard to correct that, GWB pandered, not Trump...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have no idea what the person pardoned did or did not do. I do know that black influencers liked it a it was received as good news in that constituency. I have not seen a single negative mention in conservative media about the ad, maybe some at the time of the pardon, but not now. In fact the conservatives I know are excited, as I am, by the outreach, as I have long believed that the values of the black community and my values had far more in common than who we voted for indicated. The media and democrats did all they could to keep that from being connected.

Trump is working hard to correct that, GWB pandered, not Trump...

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was a woman serving a life sentence for a non-violent drug offense.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes you are correct.

I don't know the details, but unless she was knowingly peddling fentanyl-laced heroin or some such, which resulted in the death of her "customers", then I don't think a life sentence was appropriate. Especially when real-assed confessed murderers get off with much less severe sentences.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't know the details, but unless she was knowingly peddling fentanyl-laced heroin or some such, which resulted in the death of her "customers", then I don't think a life sentence was appropriate. Especially when real-assed confessed murderers get off with much less severe sentences.

If I remember correctly, she was given a life sentence for a non violent drug offense.

All while we got judges letting off murderers, violent rapist and gang bangers with multiple crimes off with short term hand slaps.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/284156/trump-job-approval-personal-best.aspx
    Trump Job Approval at Personal Best 49%

Trump's approval rating has risen because of higher ratings among both Republicans and independents. His 94% approval rating among Republicans is up six percentage points from early January and is three points higher than his previous best among his fellow partisans. The 42% approval rating among independents is up five points, and ties three other polls as his best among that group.

Sixty-three percent of Americans now approve of the way Trump is handling the economy, up six points from the prior reading in November. It is the highest economic approval rating not only for Trump, but for any president since George W. Bush enjoyed stratospheric job approval ratings in the first few months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

"Step by step, inch by inch"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Van Jones on CNN is a voice crying in the wilderness trying to warn dems "Something Wonderful" is happening.

What he was saying to African-Americans can be effective. You may not like it, but he mentioned HBCUs [historically black colleges and universities] — our black colleges have been struggling for a long time, a bunch of them have gone under — he threw a lifeline to them, in real life, in his budget. He talked about that. He talked about the criminal justice reform. He talked about opportunity zones. He talked about school choice.

WAKE UP, folks. The #IowaCaucus was a debacle, followed by a strong #SOTU speech laying out Trump's strategy to win – which includes going for Black voters. This was a warning shot from the Trump campaign to liberals, and we need to take this VERY seriously in order to win. @CNNpic.twitter.com/bgBFms9jtN
    Van Jones (@VanJones68) February 5, 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...mp-is-helping-african-americans-in-real-life/

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A former NFL player on Thursday declared that President Trump is the “first black president.”

Jack Brewer, a former Minnesota Vikings safety who played college ball at Southern Methodist University, made the comment during a Black History Month roundtable in the White House Cabinet Room.

I’ve got to say this because it’s Black History Month. Man, you’re the first black president,” Brewer said.

Brewer said he was a lifelong Democrat until he was “changed” and “inspired” by Trump.

“You’ve changed me. You touched me. And you made my work go to another level. You inspire me. And every time I go into those prisons and I ask my guys how many of them had their sentences reduced and they raise their hands, I know I’m doing God’s work and I thank you for that,” Brewer said.

Brewer was alluding to the old adage that Bill Clinton was the “first black president” after novelist Toni Morrison called him that in a New Yorker article in 1998. She made the case that Clinton had greatly helped the black community in America.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom