• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Thanks Max and crew for setting up this match...I had a great time and had a blast with the Misfits.....

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to Max and everyone involved putting this on.
    Shot a terrible match but thinking back on it, it is probably one of the better matches I have shot in February;)

Still lots of fun and great seeing everyone again.

Hope next month hits the nice weather again.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    any other suggestion on what is causing the hammer fall and stovepipes on the CZ. Barrel gauging has solved the ammo issues...I think
    It is not an Accu Shadow that came from the custom shop and then was sent for upgrades to Automatic Accuracy...but I do know where one of these rare and expensive roscoe's is located..

Glad I was able to make it out today, thanks for the dedicated crew at SC that get out there and put these one during the "cold months"...this was my first match this year, actually first USPSA match since October. Got the single stack back out. Very rusty, started off pretty rough on stage 3, slide lock reloads were a cluster with the gun not returning to battery. Got to get some trigger time!![video=youtube;h8BcZ60VSk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8BcZ60VSk8[/video]

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3mRsFC2g2Y&feature=youtu.be

any other suggestion on what is causing the hammer fall and stovepipes on the CZ. Barrel gauging has solved the ammo issues...I think

llh1956 - Th Wizard

If all else fails, an option would be to switch over to the czickness thread in the handgun forum and pm this guy. He is in Lafayette I think if you just wanted to say here it is please make it better, else I think he is said to be great about just answering questions.
    I'm a big fan of doing cz stuff yourself (cz tuning with Mr Atlas or something like that gets you like 18 pages of how to info on the Brian Enos forums, the thread is good enough that CGW links it on their website ) , but I'm also the guy you saw load a bullet into the magazine backwards a couple matches ago.

maleman000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    United States
    As I was one of the guys who forgot his belt after driving some distance, turned out to be good day. Thank you again for the help from everyone to find a belt to borrow.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    llh1956 - Th Wizard

If all else fails, an option would be to switch over to the czickness thread in the handgun forum and pm this guy. He is in Lafayette I think if you just wanted to say here it is please make it better, else I think he is said to be great about just answering questions.
    I'm a big fan of doing cz stuff yourself (cz tuning with Mr Atlas or something like that gets you like 18 pages of how to info on the Brian Enos forums, the thread is good enough that CGW links it on their website ) , but I'm also the guy you saw load a bullet into the magazine backwards a couple matches ago.

Do you have an English translation of this post?

Top Bottom