• ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    So

Commie guns suck unless you spend too much for a Cajun witchdoctor perform arcane rituals on it?
    All of this to shoot 10 round minor?

I'll pass
    You guys have fun with it :):

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Coming from the guy who bought an expensive American Single stack that was a great single shot gun for 2 or 3 years and it only shot 8+1
    I sent it to an Indian medicine man, arcane rituals were performed, things worked out.Lesson learned, I hope to never again repeat the experience.

Oh I almost forgot
    At least I get to fill my mags to the intended capacity. Charlie's a 4 points, deltas are 2.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Cz's are one of the most reliable pistols there is. Very seldom see one not run. If yours don't run you better look at the ammo or the mags. This sounds like a ***** session between major / minor / Single Stack/ Production wantabees:rockwoot:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Cz's are one of the most reliable pistols there is.

That is what I was told by the guy who sold me my first one, but I think he dropped CZ like a bag a nickels and is shooting Tanfos now :) .

What are those birds called that were all over the cornfields Sunday ? I can't ever remember seeing them and I ain't that far south. Driving me nuts.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Cz's are one of the most reliable pistols there is. Very seldom see one not run. If yours don't run you better look at the ammo or the mags. This sounds like a ***** session between major / minor / Single Stack/ Production wantabees:rockwoot:

I have only a few samples to go by so not statistically significant.
    I guess 1 out of 4 ain't bad.
    I had 1 bad sti Trojan. It may have been the only one they made. 1 was enough.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    So

Commie guns suck unless you spend too much for a Cajun witchdoctor perform arcane rituals on it?
    All of this to shoot 10 round minor?

I'll pass

You guys have fun with it :):

It's funny how part of your statement describes my impression of the new Carry Optics division.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Beginning to see a pattern here!!!! Every Trojan I had owned ran GREAT. May Be the OPERATOR YA RECON:stickpoke:
    Not according to the well known gunsmith that fixed it.My main problem wasn't with the gun being a boat anchor , which it was, it was with the complete lack of interest by sti to do anything to try and fix the problem.
    Their customer service sucks.I have only owned and will ever own one Trojan

Top Bottom