• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    without llooking up each classifier, I'd guess somewhere around 120 rounds. (20rds / classifier)

Very few classifiers are over 20 rds. You should be fine bringing 200rds to the match.

bob_dolemite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Any required new shooter orientation? Wanting to try my hand at competition and this seems as good a place to take my beating as any.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Any required new shooter orientation? Wanting to try my hand at competition and this seems as good a place to take my beating as any.

FYI while this is OK to start with it costs more than a regular match and has a lot less shooting than a usual match.
    This will not give you a realistic taste of the sport. Most USPSA regulars consider the classifiers boring and just basic skills test.
    They usually have little or no movement and you are limited on how you can shoot them.
    That might be a good place to start for you but just realize that these classifiers will not be as much fun as a 32 round field course that has movement and other challenges built into the stage.

If you start here it will be fun but don't make a evaluation of the sport until you have shot a regular match. It is addicting:rockwoot:

Jagunn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 24, 2014
    Brownsburg
    I just recently started shooting and coach puts on a great USPSA 101 class and a "Newbie" match to get little taste of whats involved with shooting matches. Very informative so you wont go into a match blind.

Top Bottom